dedicated network plus lan system

Share your feedback or ideas
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Any chance of getting a dedicated network plus lan system so we can host from dedicated sever hosting box online and at lan party.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

You can use Photon Server for this, you can use your own server online or use an PC for LAN match.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
tom80550
Contributor
Contributor

As lovatto says it use your pc with photon server.
Activate your DHCP to connect the pc with a SWITCH.

And set mfps with the server ip (your pc)
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry if this sounds dumb but would this work without an online network provider in a remote caravan park or orchard block with 5ghz wireless router.
Also if I finish build on this mfps would my distant freinds be able to do lan partys to ?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

abg wrote:Sorry if this sounds dumb but would this work without an online network provider in a remote caravan park or orchard block with 5ghz wireless router.
Also if I finish build on this mfps would my distant freinds be able to do lan partys to ?
- Can work without an online network providers if 1 PC work as server / host and all PC are connected, I never have try with a offline wifi router as LAN but maybe work too,
- LAN = local area network, all clients / players that want connect need be in the same place with all PC connected, thats mean that for distance players need internet connection.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here