-Weapon such as MG4
-Add claymore
-Add C4
-If you can add 16 VS 16

thanks for your support❤ LOVATTO❤
DevIos
Contributor
Contributor

NOTE I AM JUST TELLING HOW TO ADD YOURSELF ,DONT GET ME WRONG IF U WANT HIM TO MAKE IT AS DEFAULT IN MFPS

1: u can just add by seing tutorial of his from mfps>doc>add guns and follow it
2:for building and tower if u mean perafb a model or user can make like fortnite if like fortnite there are assests
3: same as rpg
4: same as rpg
5: idk what it meant
6: same as rpg but using gernade setting
7:u can do that form setting in bl_lobby.cs

and this channel is to get support not suggestion try this link this is right place where u should add suggestion
viewforum.php?f=16
6heu

DevIos wrote:NOTE I AM JUST TELLING HOW TO ADD YOURSELF ,DONT GET ME WRONG IF U WANT HIM TO MAKE IT AS DEFAULT IN MFPS

1: u can just add by seing tutorial of his from mfps>doc>add guns and follow it
2:for building and tower if u mean perafb a model or user can make like fortnite if like fortnite there are assests
3: same as rpg
4: same as rpg
5: idk what it meant
6: same as rpg but using gernade setting
7:u can do that form setting in bl_lobby.cs

and this channel is to get support not suggestion try this link this is right place where u should add suggestion
viewforum.php?f=16
no noI no, Do not misunderstand mfps faults where there are never flaws
skr2000
Contributor
Contributor

I gotta say, this is template not a complete full game project, so don't expect those stuff in a future update.
C4 and Claymore will need bit code edit to make it works but other stuff, you can easily be done by the current system.
Anthony
Contributor
Contributor

I will have to go with skr2000's post It's only a template to start off with and you have to build on to it in your own time with your own ideas. Even though there are a lot of stuff to buy where unity assets store to help you with those ideas. A lot of the things that the template does is to make you learn a little bit more better on your surroundings and how to set up it by yourself no one is going to basically do it for you that's why there are a lot of tutorials on how to do it yourself so one person is not doing it all for you :!: