A request on video Tutorials

Share your feedback or ideas
Anthony
Contributor
Contributor

is there a way that one of the staff here can make a video Tutorial on how to add a weapon inside the MFPS 2.0 if this is not too much to ask just asking politely because i do not understand the read up on the Tutorial if any one as one all ready i would love to look at yours and it would help me so much.
6heu

It would be nice if they made a tutorial video
MFPS

There is an “Add Weapons” tutorial section in the documentation, complete with images and GIFs showing what to do step-by-step.

However, as of MFPS 1.4, there is a new in editor tutorial for adding weapons (In Editor)
MFPS -> Tutorials -> Add Weapon.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

I definitely think that In-Editor tutorials is the way to go, as I say before tutorials video get obsoletes with pretty much every update,
with In-Editor tutorials I can easily update, easy to get into and the best advantage is that with them you can skip some steps that will be done programmatically by the tutorials itself :)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
mikalburrows
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote:I definitely think that In-Editor tutorials is the way to go, as I say before tutorials video get obsoletes with pretty much every update,
with In-Editor tutorials I can easily update, easy to get into and the best advantage is that with them you can skip some steps that will be done programmatically by the tutorials itself :)

I like the in editor tutorials however they do not always display properly and sometimes you can miss important information. (see screenshot)

on the right side it begins to cut some content off.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

mikalburrows wrote: I like the in editor tutorials however they do not always display properly and sometimes you can miss important information. (see screenshot)

on the right side it begins to cut some content off.
I have check this and fixed, sorry that I don't notice this before, it just happens in devices with retina display.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here