MFPS: List Of Suggestions

Share your feedback or ideas
Raven
Contributor
Contributor

Gamemode like escape from tarkov would be cool
Robin22

Raven wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:00 am Gamemode like escape from tarkov would be cool
Yeah, EfT gamemode would be awesome https://mmoauctions.com/news/escape-fro ... er-bullets
Fumeblast
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe y’all can add a setting (competitive and casual) so it can be separated
FleksisLV
Contributor
Contributor

Battle pass system (Like in all games, 100 level 100 rewards bla bla bla)(Plus i thing i'ts not hard to make, just make second requred level(BpassLevel) for item,skins .etc and make that to receive rewards you need to bought the pass, make some fasts ui and it's ready, and Openable boxes(Like in cs:go)(I seen some scripts in internet for the box system and radomizing what's is in there before receiving the item),this addons may be realy effective game changing feature's for this kit, so yes i would like to see addon like this, and i will buy definetly it, and i'am sure that not only i but most of us will buy it, because games without one of these features atleast is hard to compete in the game market.

Thanks.
akke403
Contributor
Contributor

Would love to see some kind of matchmaking based on the ELO system (Ranking). It's a huge driver for gamers in both CS:GO and LoL.

Im thinking a lot of the work is already done thru the Ulogin addon.

Even the asset store is lacking this very feature, not a single template out there with this function to the best of my knowledge. Think it would really get people's attention towards the MFPS project...

Edit: Sorry, missed a post about competitive feature earlier in the thread.
mgoya

Here is my wishlist:

+ Battlefield Inspired Game Modes (Conquest, Rush, Breakthrough, Outpost)
+ Bullet Decal Pool System
+ Additional Vehicle Support (Airplanes/Helicopters/Boats)
+ Legs
+ Swimming
+ Unity Multiplayer Services Support (Lobby/Relay/Vivox)
slthompson
Contributor
Contributor

Really need to be able to select your spawn location similar to the set up in your other multiplayer asset.