I think it is greate to push mfps to mobile.But i found it is expensive for cpu in mobile .Once i am play my game in android ,i got only 21fps.without any directionLight.
What Should i do for optimizing my cpu performance ?
Report errors found in any assets.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:23 pm
Here are few things to make it as a mobile-friendly:
- - Reduce Draw call
- Optimize Mesh
- Reduce Texture Size
- Disable Post Processing Effect (especially ambient occlusion)
- Use Occlusion Culling
- Change Shader (I recommend you to use Mobile/Unlit shader for the environments)
- - Optimizing network codes
- Pooling (Currently mfps only has a basic pooling, you'll have to change it to avoid the stuttering)