Rank / countdown / sniper issues

Report errors found in any assets.
N1COSX

Hey !

I encountered several bugs, let me explain them to you:

- The Rank does not appear in the scoreboard despite the activation and integration of the asset.

- Sniper's bullets have no effect, they do no damage.

- The countdown of the match despite the settings in 5, 10 or 15 minutes always starts with an additional minute.
Example: If I create a 5 minute game, the game will start with 5MIN60 on the clock and last 6 minutes.

It also happens that in some cases the countdown wins or loses 60 seconds, so if 3 minutes remain, it may happen that the countdown goes to 4 minutes, then once down to 3 minutes goes down to 2 minutes.

Thank you for reading this post,

Have a good day.
N1COSX

I updated Unity to 2021.1 and now, the issue with block movement scope appear again.

It is this issue :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA3MfJz3hSE
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I checked these issues and I was able to reproduce some of them, here is how to fix them:
The Rank does not appear in the scoreboard despite the activation and integration of the asset.
In bl_PlayerScoreboardUI.cs add this line:

Code: Select all

LevelIcon.gameObject.SetActive(true);
In the function Refresh() -> after this line:

#if LM
Sniper's bullets have no effect, they do no damage.

I was not able to reproduce this but it probably is a know issue from the first release of MFPS 1.8,
if it's you can fix it simply by increase the Sniper range; In GameData -> All Weapons -> *Unfold the sniper info* -> set the Range value to > 500.

The countdown of the match despite the settings in 5, 10 or 15 minutes always starts with an additional minute.

This was cause due to the minutes where ceiling rounded instead of floor rounded,
in order to fix this simply replace this line in bl_MatchTimeManager.cs -> DisplayTime():

TimeText.text = bl_UtilityHelper.GetTimeFormat((CurrentTime / SECOND) % SECOND, CurrentTime % SECOND);
with this:

TimeText.text = bl_UtilityHelper.GetTimeFormat(Mathf.FloorToInt(CurrentTime / SECOND), CurrentTime % SECOND);
Regarding the scope issue, I was not able to reproduce it either, the fact that the issue happen again to you by just upgrading of Unity version make me think that there's some input setting problem related, are you using the Input Manager addon?
if it's so, make sure the Aim input (primary and Alt) are the correct ones.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
N1COSX

@Lovatto

Hi ! Thank you a lot, all is fixed now : time in the game, the range of sniper, the rank ... I replied you also on Discord because I've a lot of bugs appeared.