Add friends

Report errors found in any assets.
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

When using the Ulogin addon, friends are not added , there is no entry in the database and the add button becomes inactive until you restart the error scene in the console there is no version of the addon and MFPS latest
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Which version of ULogin Pro?
You can see the version of it in the Addons Manager window or in the readme.txt file in the addon folder.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:52 pm Which version of ULogin Pro?
You can see the version of it in the Addons Manager window or in the readme.txt file in the addon folder.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

I just tested, and I do not have the same problem,
if you have update ULogin Pro from a previous version, make sure you have updated the script bl_Database.php in your server as well.

If the button doesn't come active again, just means that the request exit with an error, so, check the console and show me any error that you may get after press the add button.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:53 pm I just tested, and I do not have the same problem,
if you have update ULogin Pro from a previous version, make sure you have updated the script bl_Database.php in your server as well.

If the button doesn't come active again, just means that the request exit with an error, so, check the console and show me any error that you may get after press the add button.
The thing is that there are no errors in the console I reinstalled the addon several times and replaced the php files the problem remains