Beware of trolls like this

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
Wizard

JessieK wrote:
Wizard wrote:LOL Guys, this month I learn MODELLING and RENDERING professionally, built a basic game engine and worked too much, You don't know what is AAA? Shooter Tactics is a just like a JAVA game 500 KB game, No improvements, no graphics, nothing you like, and looks like very old. IMPROVE and RELEASE!
Erm...apart from it's clearly not like a JAVA game...what's wrong with java games god forbid people don't make massive file sizes and high end 3d graphics eh? Why are you even being so rude?

Also I doubt you learnt how to PROFESSIONALLY model and render in a MONTH, I've been studying that sort of things at university for two years now it's NOT something anyone can pick up in a month, I am sure you made good progress in your skill, but professional level, no that's an insult to all us artists who strive for perfection and study this sort of thing for years of our lives, no one likes a bragger.
OHH MY GOD! LOL :lol:
I laugh so much for your words, You're like a little kid, First you should learn ENGLISH very well and second... I've not learned fully in a month, I was having some big experience in MODELLING and I improved that skills then, I can call my skills PROFESSIONAL, and about JAVA games > lol! They never needed, Lovatto is coding in C#, I code in C#, All unity coders are coding in C# and why Java or JavsScript? 1. No scripting API etc 2.No plugin compile support 3. No good to understand 4. Not works on game engines, most are C#,C++,Lua.

I think you're just a kid, or you're not in EARTH xD you're like a MARS or more far xD
DylaNemesis

Wizard wrote:
JessieK wrote:
Wizard wrote:LOL Guys, this month I learn MODELLING and RENDERING professionally, built a basic game engine and worked too much, You don't know what is AAA? Shooter Tactics is a just like a JAVA game 500 KB game, No improvements, no graphics, nothing you like, and looks like very old. IMPROVE and RELEASE!
Erm...apart from it's clearly not like a JAVA game...what's wrong with java games god forbid people don't make massive file sizes and high end 3d graphics eh? Why are you even being so rude?

Also I doubt you learnt how to PROFESSIONALLY model and render in a MONTH, I've been studying that sort of things at university for two years now it's NOT something anyone can pick up in a month, I am sure you made good progress in your skill, but professional level, no that's an insult to all us artists who strive for perfection and study this sort of thing for years of our lives, no one likes a bragger.
I laugh so much for your words, You're like a little kid, First you should learn ENGLISH very well and second... I've not learned fully in a month, I was having some big experience in MODELLING and I improved that skills then, I can call my skills PROFESSIONAL, and about JAVA games > lol! They never needed, Lovatto is coding in C#, I code in C#, All unity coders are coding in C# and why Java or JavsScript? 1. No scripting API etc 2.No plugin compile support 3. No good to understand 4. Not works on game engines, most are C#,C++,Lua.

I think you're just a kid, or you're not in EARTH xD you're like a MARS or more far xD
WIZARD Shut up and stop trolling.
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

Wizard wrote:
JessieK wrote:

I'm sorry how on earth is this guy a moderator, seriously, what a joke. The guy attacks other people, I raise a good point and he insults me for no good reason, I will certainly not be recommending anyone this community if this is how moderators act publicly. I can safely say that's me done here.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Topic close, for being off-topic.
This is a community of developers and future developers behave as such... constructive christic is accepted for improvement, but no offense to other for maintain respect.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here