GHOST Fighter : ONLINE

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
polash
Contributor
Contributor

Currently me & my friends are working on a Project called "GHOST Fighter : ONLINE" Here is a little demo about it.
we have only 1 map right now. we are working on the Quality to look the map more realistic like other good games.

if you have any suggestion please write in comments. thank you.
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Who created arms & arms animation? RPG and smoke bomb looks nice. Do you need developer your team? I am developing similiar game.
fieldofbattle

polash wrote:Currently me & my friends are working on a Project called "GHOST Fighter : ONLINE" Here is a little demo about it.
we have only 1 map right now. we are working on the Quality to look the map more realistic like other good games.

Looks nice, question with loading screen-
Did you just added loading scene or editted script
I'm thinking about buying loading screen and integrate on MFP.
And, you need to be careful about arm and weapon, it's arm from COD. And that assault rifle is animated/made by imbrokeru, so watch out copycats!
polash
Contributor
Contributor

fieldofbattle wrote:
polash wrote:Currently me & my friends are working on a Project called "GHOST Fighter : ONLINE" Here is a little demo about it.

Looks nice, question with loading screen-
Did you just added loading scene or editted script
I'm thinking about buying loading screen and integrate on MFP.
And, you need to be careful about arm and weapon, it's arm from COD. And that assault rifle is animated/made by imbrokeru, so watch out copycats!
Thanks for your review.
* its lovattos loading screen. Just edit the picture (photoshop)
* No, its a CSS hand edited texture. (3ds max)
*No, the animation is from linax861. Not imbrokeru. That anim is a little diffrent.and the weapon is also modify by us texture & attachments.(3ds max)

I naver told we made this hand or weapon, on splash screen i put the name, witch is powered by this game. This game is free, not for sell or micro payments...
abg
Contributor
Contributor

very impressive, just need aim down sights and maps.
polash
Contributor
Contributor

abg wrote:very impressive, just need aim down sights and maps.
Thanks abg,
We have sights, currently we are working on graphical improvements. Creating map is not a problem.
HypertechStudio
Contributor
Contributor

Great Job! It looks nice!
Yivlx
Contributor
Contributor

I have made 2 games before for Webgl and webplayer and also I used to create maps for Warmerise.
I can help with map making. I have paid assets which I used to make maps for my game.
Wizard

Yivlx wrote:I have made 2 games before for Webgl and webplayer and also I used to create maps for Warmerise.
I can help with map making. I have paid assets which I used to make maps for my game.
You've paid maps for use in unity? Can you show us the asset store download list to proof that those assets aren't simply downloaded by shared sources? that way (if you've not bought yourself) We all can have anything we want, but can't use in game development because copyrights, so first THINK and then TEXT what you talk. Don't throw words with no reason.
Yivlx
Contributor
Contributor

Wizard wrote:
Yivlx wrote:I have made 2 games before for Webgl and webplayer and also I used to create maps for Warmerise.
You've paid maps for use in unity? Can you show us the asset store download list to proof that those assets aren't simply downloaded by shared sources? that way (if you've not bought yourself) We all can have anything we want, but can't use in game development because copyrights, so first THINK and then TEXT what you talk. Don't throw words with no reason.
I said paid assets, not maps. Not sure who should be THINKING first and TEXTING when you "type". Before you correct me correct yourself first. If you don't want it just simple say "no thanks". That works as well. Do you really think some developer who created a game and had more people than you can get would let me create maps from my assets for his game if I don't buy them?