Modern FPS Animated Pack

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
fieldofbattle

KSG-12 FPS Animated Buy here: https://sellfy.com/p/jUSU
fieldofbattle

So here's the progress of Vietnam Weapons Pack progress
fieldofbattle

Wizard

OK, Mr.Steve stop doing this... I know models are ripped from Sudden Attack 2, You published it because you thought that none will find that it's ripped or something cause this game isn't so popular but you except one thing, there is always me ;)
fieldofbattle

Wizard wrote:OK, Mr.Steve stop doing this... I know models are ripped from Sudden Attack 2, You published it because you thought that none will find that it's ripped or something cause this game isn't so popular but you except one thing, there is always me ;)
Well....First I'm not a Steve, I'm james. Why are you think I'm Steve?
Second,maybe you're thinking about it is ripped from SA2 cuz it looks similiar as SA2 animations, but it was motived by that reload anims.
And models? Arm was motived on CSGO arm and BF US assault arm & Soldier front arm.
Just don't give a f*ck it it's not sure dude.
Wizard

Ahahahahahaha OK buddy, well well. Models are ripped you dumb ass, I'm not sure about anims, because you Steve Ryu guy, aka damh0503 owner of Reality Gaming Studio, your Facebook profile Picture and profile Cover is made by me, lol :D all models & textures are stolen from other projects... Let's see in how many days you'll forever ban on Unity Engine, as website as application itself... :lol:
fieldofbattle

Wizard wrote:Ahahahahahaha OK buddy, well well. Models are ripped you dumb ass, I'm not sure about anims, because you Steve Ryu guy, aka damh0503 owner of Reality Gaming Studio, your Facebook profile Picture and profile Cover is made by me, lol :D all models & textures are stolen from other projects... Let's see in how many days you'll forever ban on Unity Engine, as website as application itself... :lol:
You think I'm Steve cuz I'm in Reality Gaming Studio? Well, I was joined many indie projects dude. I'm in No braves studio, Reality Gaming Studio, Project Camourflage and many other projects. Seriously?
And "Models are ripped" ok well, all the guns are based on real gun and also other game studio create same weapon based on real weapon...Designs are all same dude.
As I said, Just don't give a f*ck if it's not sure dude.
fieldofbattle

New weapon Bow [WIP]
Wizard

LOL! All the same idea right? but all the same textures? :D ALL PIXELS ARE THE SAME? :DDDD Damn steve.
fieldofbattle

Wizard wrote:LOL! All the same idea right? but all the same textures? :D ALL PIXELS ARE THE SAME? :DDDD Damn steve.
Well, first stop saying I'm steve, I'm work in Reality Gaming Studio not mean I'm Steve dude.
And, texture quality can be overlap(See AK5/AK5C dude, all the model texture looks same.) based on real gun dude.
As I said, Just don't give a f*ck if it's not sure dude.