HAPPY NEW YEAR

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR NEW MP SHOOTER WITH BOTS.
I had over 500 yes votes and only 300 no votes on steam until steam"s worst critic Jim stirling showed up with his troll followers.
So many sad miserable folks online these days.
AarkTheDragon

I sincerely hope that the owners of Lovatto can revoke your license to use MFPS because at this point not only have you destroyed your own reputation, but you're beginning to give a bad reputation to Lovatto and MFPS in general. Your game is bad, you treat people horribly, and you refuse to accept that we aren't trolls, WE JUST DON'T LIKE OR TRUST YOU AS A DEVELOPER.

Just stop, for your own sake, cut your losses. Stop dumping more money in to Shooter Tactics/Anal Insertion/War Is Hell/ War Is Hell 2 Free whatever the hell you're calling this asset flip, and move on with your life.
Wizard

Let's say, Game developers consider people's ideas & their reaction to game, and everything that players want, Not you, I don't know how will you'r game is going to be released or what will happen, but I want to advice you to consider what players say, If they say "No, Stop" then stop, you waste more money when you wish to spend it good way... Hope you understand ;)
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I had over 500 yes votes and only 300 no votes on steam until steam"s worst critic Jim stirling showed up with his troll followers.
So many sad miserable folks online these days, ark you are most likely one of his main followers as you follow me everywhere with your hatefull propergander and perthetic youtube posts.
I have put everything into the game that my gaming buddies asked of, and if some idiots treat me with disrespect then its my right to return the disrespect.
Ark it is easy to destroy something but hard to create something go do something creative with your sad life and don't sip alcahole and have a slured drunk voice on yoube.
Wizard

I know that you're trying to make good game, and you want people to play it, so if people have bad reaction, you call them back the same? are you serious? You're making game for them, not for you, They don't want it, then STOP, otherwise Hug your game and blow up with negative energy... My advice is Follow Migration of Reaction, or do whatever you want, but this will not give you good result ;)
Wizard

No more posts? Finally done :)