MFPS 2.0 (WIP)

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
robsonindie

sakdeniz wrote:If you want to test the MFPS 2.0 Alpha 2 version live, then you can try WebGL version with Google Chrome. It works perfect.

http://37.148.211.167/mfps/
Thank you. I'll test. :)
robsonindie

Lovatto wrote:
robsonindie wrote:Hi, how can I get the Kit ?? I am very interested. Already scheduled for release date? :D
Hi.

MFPS 2.0 alpha version is out now, if you want buy it just confirm to me in a PM and I will send you the purchase link,
I will add it on the Online Store with the next update so anyone can purchase it from my store.

Regards.
Yes, I wish to buy. Please. :D
I have a doubt. Will MFPS addons work in 2.0?
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

I am not a staff member but i can say MFPS 1.x addons not work with MFPS 2. Lovatto will integrate addons again after a stable MFPS 2 build.
robsonindie

sakdeniz wrote:I am not a staff member but i can say MFPS 1.x addons not work with MFPS 2. Lovatto will integrate addons again after a stable MFPS 2 build.
I understood, thanks again for the answer.
If you can, I have another question. Is customization friendly? For example, if I want to change or include new weapons, or change the character's model, Is easy? I am an experienced C # programmer, but still learning about Unity. :)
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Add new weapons is easy but changing character is hard in current state due to character rig animation compatibility problems. We hope Lovatto works for easy character change.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Hey couple things I noticed...
Water effects don't work (particle effects) goes right through the water hits the dirt.
and no bullet holes...
I am sure this has been noticed but just in case I'm posting it here...

Also if there could be some swimming when in deep enough water that would be awesome! but not necessary of course. Not trying to push just if lovatto you think you can make this work and like it!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Version Beta 1.0

NOW IS AVAILABLE ON ONLINE STORE: https://www.lovattostudio.com/en/shop/t ... /mfps-2-0/

- b1:
-ADD: Replace player tool wizard, this tool make more easy change the player model of player prefab (MFPS -> Tools -> Replace Player)
-ADD: Now players can change of team in middle of room (Optional by the dev).
-FIX: Player still can move when room menu is open.
-FIX: When open chat with 'T' or 'Y' the input field appear with the char write.
-FIX: Crosshair keep showing when open room menu.
-FIX: Instance kit particle effect never get destroyed if player die before it play.
-FIX: Can't unlock cursor when is in spectator mode.
-ADD: Private match, now can create rooms and set a password to join.
-IMPROVE: Water of example map now is interact-able with footsteps and bullet impact.
-FIX: When AI bot pass over a pick up gun, it detect like it were the local player.
-FIX: Array index exception in max ping list of lobby.
-ADD: Background sound in lobby with fade in / out effect.
-IMPROVED: Joining to room fade UI.
-IMPROVE: Automatically Addons integration.
-FIX: Update manager keep updating desactive game objects, this fix will improve the performance a little bit more.
-CHANGE: Now player prefabs are assigned in 'GameData' instead of in bl_GameManager of each scene.
-ADD: Now player can drop gun when die (Optional by the dev) and other players can take it.
-ADD: Now can destroy the 'Dummy AI', you can cause damage and destroy the AI over network.
-IMPROVE: Also if you hit the AI and this are not follow other player it will follow you no matter the distance, also speed will increase.
-FIX: Health regeneration synchronization.
-FIX: Fire sound play each time that a remote player switch weapon.
-IMPROVE: Remote player view rotation is not match with local view.

A tutorial for change the player model is available now, show how use the new tool, but this is beta so let me know if you have problems with it.

Also some add ons are integrated:

Kill streak notifier
Class Customization
Input Manager

with the new systems add ons are automatically integrated, if you have any of these addons, you can download from the web site in the download section, if you have problems with it can contact me directly with the number of order purchase and I will send the link to download the addon.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
ridick
Contributor
Contributor

Add Ai animation And character ..
-Add Button main menu to add AI in scene
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Version Beta 2

NOW IS AVAILABLE ON ONLINE STORE: https://www.lovattostudio.com/en/shop/t ... /mfps-2-0/

-ADD: QUICK PLAY: with this new button in lobby, player can join easy to a random available room or if there are no one, will create one automatically with all settings randomized (time, max players, game mode, etc...)
-FIX: Show password instead of room name in the room list in lobby.
-ADD: Lobby pop up message when player has been kicked from match due high ping.
-FIX: Auto Team Selection not work on FFA game mode.
-FIX: Error when explode a bomb in local client.
-IMPROVE: Now you can set the max times that a player can change of team per match in Game Data.
-FIX: If press "Change Team" on in-game menu and then press "ESC" without click join buttons, "JOIN" buttons still appears on screen.
-FIX: If two or more players have the same name in a room, only one is displayed in scoreboard.
-ADDONS COMPATIBILITY: Bomb Defuse, Covert Point, HUD Waypoint, Customizer and Player Selector all with automatic integration.
-FIX: 'Joined in' + team name text not update with the correct team name from game data.
-FIX: Network shotgun throw grenades instead of bullets.
-ADD: New options for set kill cam as 'static' in Game Data, if this is true kill cam will not move from ragdoll head, if it's false will can rotate the camera.
-FIX: Draw null texture in KillCam cause Spam of warning logs in console.
-ADD: Documentation, introduce a documentation file still WIP, with some basis tutorial, it will be improve with each update.
-ADD: 'Documentation' button under MFPS -> Documentation (on top bar).

add ons are integrated (compatibility):

Bomb Defuse
Covert Point
Customizer
Player Selector
HUD Waypoint

with the new systems add ons are automatically integrated, if you have any of these addons, you can download from the web site in the download section, if you have problems with it can contact me directly with the number of order purchase and I will send the link to download the addon.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
hexadec
Contributor
Contributor

does it support for IOS ANDROID?