MFPS 2.0 (WIP)

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

These gun bobbing values are better than old values.

Also you can set step interval and walk speed values to 9. Normal step values are slow.
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

You should check "Best Fit" option for GamePerRounds,AutoSelection,FriendlyKills labels in Main Menu / Host Room else no text shown on full screen and some different screen resolutions.

Also in game graphic post process option labels (like ssao/antialiasing etc.) have some display problem.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Hey lovatto!
I just have a few ideas that would be awesome to have. I hope you take them into consideration even if some maybe a little much... And some can even be addons, just some way to add them to the kit!

- Announcer (like in battlefield or call of duty, will inform everything going in the game, available for different game modes)

- Battle Talk (Characters can talk when doing actions, like when reloading, having killed someone, teammate nearby killed, throwing a flashbang or grenade, etc....)

- Prone (Being able to lay down and crawl and shoot etc...)

- I really hope this is added and i would pay a good amount as an addon.... Kill Streaks with Tools to more easily create new ones. Killstreaks which initiate different affects, or weapons or whatever in the game.... from a uav to a Nuke bomb.... I say three examples, one low killstreak example, one medium killstreak example and one high killstreak example (Ex: UAV as low, Chopper as medium, And Nuke as high). And tools to make new kill-streaks with plugins in the extension such as model, animation, depending on what the killstreak is, firing points, muzzles effects, sounds etc..... Again i hope this is an addon and i would definitely pay for it.

- Im not sure if its available cause i havent checked in the regular mfps and dont have mfps 2 yet, but health regeneration.

- Clicking G to throw a grenade and go back to weapon, and E to throw a special grenade an go back to weapon and V to knife or melee and go back to weapon instead of having to switch to the weapons.

- Bot AI- Now this is obviously up to you, and i am not asking you to build your own advanced AI, and have it in the game, unless you want to.... But at least someway to add AI into an online game on a team, and ability to integrate AI kits on asset store and have it working with MFPS. I have a great AI kit and have tried integrating it using some of the bot scripts on the tiny bot, but does not work. Even if it does, a way to spawn bots like players and choose to have them in instead of putting them in the scene automatically would be important. So just away to integrate and adding a settings how may, which teams etc... than random bots are chosen and have K/D kept. Maybe a tutorial could work, just some way.

- I again would love this as an addon, but vehicles! and 4 examples, one armored vehicle, one car, one armored helicopter and one plane.

- Stats for specific game modes, and extra stats than just K/D. Like Time played, total kills, total deaths, highest killstreak, highest deathstreak etc.. Just examples.

These would just all be amazing! Again these are suggestions, i dont expect to see them in definitely, though i definitlye hope they do. And i know its long i just like to detail as much as possible so everyone knows what it is. So anyway this is what i had in mind, tell me what you think! and if some are in WIP by any chance or will be done or you will think about etc... Thanks a lot!
Wizard

When i looked at MFPS 2.0 i though it was Battlefield 1 and someone was sharing ideas to integrate all those, I'm so impressed :shock: Wow!
ridick
Contributor
Contributor

Wow :-O yes Add

Bot AI- Now this is obviously up to you, and i am not asking you to build your own advanced AI, and have it in the game, unless you want to.... But at least someway to add AI into an online game on a team, and ability to integrate AI kits on asset store and have it working with MFPS. I have a great AI kit and have tried integrating it using some of the bot scripts on the tiny bot, but does not work. Even if it does, a way to spawn bots like players and choose to have them in instead of putting them in the scene automatically would be important. So just away to integrate and adding a settings how may, which teams etc... than random bots are chosen and have K/D kept. Maybe a tutorial could work, just some way.

- I again would love this as an addon, but vehicles! and 4 examples, one armored vehicle, one car, one armored helicopter and one plane.
skr2000
Contributor
Contributor

Some suggestion

- Detect Enemy where the crosshair are pointing
- show drawname when on spectator mode
- Add option to set ping/AFK limit on create room
- show drawname when crosshair are pointing enemy
- Hit Reaction on TP character
- Beginning Count Down(Like this video) Some Bugs
- When trying to type t on teamchat, it changes to allchat.
- When press esc to exit pausemenu, can't look around.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

New alpha version released!

Change Log:

-RE-ADD: Fire type text
-ADD: Fast fire knife press 'V' key and back again to weapon.
-FIX: Some UI Text not display in some resolutions.
-FIX: Can change weapon when menu is open.
-ADD: Multiplayer weapon pick up, now added as core feature (not more a add-on).
-FIX: Chat target change if press 'T' or 'Y' while typed.
-ADD: Player health regeneration, optional you can enable from the game data settings (in Resources folder).
-ADD: Health regeneration settings: Regeneration speed and Start regeneration time after receive damage in bl_PlayerDamageManager.
-ADD: Max ping option in room creating window, now players can set up the max ping to join in a room.
-IMPROVE: Now can see the name or position indicator of all players when are in spectator mode.
-IMPROVE: High ping warning to UGUI.
-ADD: Enable / Disable frame rate toggle in settings menu.
-FIX: when you change a weapon while it's reloading and back to it again, the weapon get stuck.

For current buyers of MFPS 2.0, now you can download the update from the forum in MFPS 2.0 -> Updates (visible only for buyers),
also next update some addons from MFPS will be compatible with MFPS 2.0.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
robsonindie

Hi, how can I get the Kit ?? I am very interested. Already scheduled for release date? :D
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

robsonindie wrote:Hi, how can I get the Kit ?? I am very interested. Already scheduled for release date? :D
Hi.

MFPS 2.0 alpha version is out now, if you want buy it just confirm to me in a PM and I will send you the purchase link,
I will add it on the Online Store with the next update so anyone can purchase it from my store.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

If you want to test the MFPS 2.0 Alpha 2 version live, then you can try WebGL version with Google Chrome. It works perfect.

http://37.148.211.167/mfps/