@ TEAM WORK ON TANK GAME

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I highly recommend skr2000 for rigging and animations set up of characters and weapons and some basic coding adjustments as he ported these ptm tanks into mfps2.
But complicated static scroll tracks had a slipping or spinning problem whilst parked, which only appeard on somone elses tank that we view, and never on player host tank, which skr2000 has now fixed.
And Lovatto is building ww2 fighter plane game for me, and I will get skr2000 to add bombers with destructible bombs and gun turrets, which im sure skr2000 will succeed.
mucossa

it's great job.
Can you add tutorial to integrate this mode or car controller?
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for comment, but it took 4 months of work between 2 people so a tutorial is out of the question sorry.
May I suggest you become a contributer by purchasing mfps2 and then the door is open to opertunitys.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know how these white hat hackers from youtube got our project in its early stages?
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Keeping out of random ts3 servers and checking your photon client logs, along with adding some photon support staff to your email or invisible skype contacts may reveal these rude culprates.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for fixing tank tracks spinning problam skr2000 won the $100usd reward and a share of profits if we can negotiate legal tax challenges, much appreciated. :P
abg
Contributor
Contributor

MrKeylon
Contributor
Contributor

abg wrote:does anyone know how these white hat hackers from youtube got our project in its early stages?
You just answered your own question. HaCkErS