MFPS - Login System (Old Version)

Add-Ons for MFPS.
aidangig

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Lovatto wrote:Check the browser console and post here what you get (after you try login on webgl),
if you don't know how to open the console: https://kb.mailster.co/how-can-i-open-t ... s-console/
Hi Lovatto!

Here's a link to preview my game. https://www.kongregate.com/games/thecoo ... le_preview
I open the console and when I click to see errors on Chrome it loads an empty console.
This is done once of course I can't login and stuck on getting response from server.
Help me
aidangig

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:13 pm

I actually believe I furthered potential help with this. Take a look and update me Image
slthompson
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:15 pm

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, didn't see anything indicating newer Login addon. I'm looking for the key or whatever is used for the password encryption... trying to see what needs to be done to have my OpenCart platform and MFPS login use both the same password. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks-Sean
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:29 pm

There's not key, the password is converted to a 128-bit hash value in the database using MD5 algorithm to make it unreadable only,
MD5 is a one-way hash, it cannot be decrypted unless you use brute-force, so...
What are you looking to do exactly? get the raw user's password from the database in order to auth in "OpenCart" API or something like that?
slthompson
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:01 pm

I did finally integrate the databases, you can create your login name and user name at registration & buy coins on the website and it’ll show in the game, just need to integrate the passwords… now I’m using two different ones, they have to reset their password in the game client because no password for the client was created on the website and then login, that’s not going to workout very well.

So this is the function for creating the password? (bl-register.php) What is the secret key for?

If I want to use the same code in the register page and also similar login code for the login code on the opencart page, I'm assuming it'll be able to encrypt/decrypt the password? (Sorry don't have experience with md5)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Code: Select all

$real_hash = md5($name . $password . $secretKey);
$real_hash = just hash all these paramenter to compare if is the same hash that the client send (just for extra security)
$secretKey is a global paramater, you can find it in bl_Common.php -> $secretKey

Code: Select all

$password    = md5($password);
hash the raw password to make unreadable and insert in the database.
SilentSkills
Contributor
Contributor

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:12 am

Hello can you help me with the tutorial for ULogin Pro....i see the old one, new one... i do not understand wich is the one. Thank you.
websbk
Contributor
Contributor

Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:03 am

SilentSkills wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:12 am
Hello can you help me with the tutorial for ULogin Pro....i see the old one, new one... i do not understand wich is the one. Thank you.
The installation is not complicated, pour php files on hosting, create a database, pour the tables there from the SQL file, register in bl_Common.php data, register in LoginDataBasePro domain of your site type http: / / your domain/ in the top panel in unity select MFPS - > addons - > ULogin and click integration on this installation is finished