Class Customization

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Class Customization allows the player to set personalized weapons slots of each class (primary, secondary, Knife and grenade) in-game using a dedicated menu.
settings of each class will be stored locally and loaded when entering in-game again.

With a nice UI interface, you can reskin/customize it to your taste without problems.

PURCHASE ON ONLINE STORE:
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
DylaNemesis

and like that i gladly hand over another 40$ (after conversion)
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
chrisb
Contributor
Contributor

Hiya,

Looks da bomb!

Does it come with integration documentation?
Wizard

Can you add customizer button for customizer addon payer?
AltT
Contributor
Contributor

Will buy tuesday or Wednesday
sakdeniz
Contributor
Contributor

Is this addon break gameplay? Can player switch to class customizer with esc key while playing game, change class weapons and continue game or need disconnect current map?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

sakdeniz wrote:Is this addon break gameplay? Can player switch to class customizer with esc key while playing game, change class weapons and continue game or need disconnect current map?
the same method as in customizer (a scene separate).
Cock Punch

Hi Lovatto,

I haven't bought the kit yet, I'm currently using UFPS + Inventory Pro. (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/31226)

An item is dropped on the ground and you can pick it up and equip it. Would this add-on to MFPS be able to do the same kind of thing? A proper drop + inventory system is the only thing preventing me from switching over and buying the kit right now. Thanks for your help!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Cock Punch wrote:Hi Lovatto,

I haven't bought the kit yet, I'm currently using UFPS + Inventory Pro. (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/31226)

An item is dropped on the ground and you can pick it up and equip it. Would this add-on to MFPS be able to do the same kind of thing? A proper drop + inventory system is the only thing preventing me from switching over and buying the kit right now. Thanks for your help!
Hi.

MFPS not have an inventory system for now, but this if have a drop and pick system(Ammo and Health Kit), it would be very easy to integrate into your inventory.

Kind Regards.
KORTZ

Do we have to pay to play this game cause I'm 14 and the major audience of your game will be youth who are interested in games like these and wouldnt it be easier to pay for these Items with cash you earn in game?

Just a Question/Suggestion.
KORTZ