Re: MFPS - Login System

Postby Lovatto » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:57 am

I send you a PM.

navelategames
Contributor
Contributor

Postby navelategames » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi! All PHP Login files and PHP ranking file upload to my FTP on preview game in Unity, it show on console:

You are trying to load data from a www stream which had the following error when downloading.
Access denied: 530
UnityEngine.WWW:get_text()
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:108)
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:137)
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:138)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:117)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:118)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:127)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:128)

What Happened? THK

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Postby Lovatto » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 pm

navelategames wrote:Hi! All PHP Login files and PHP ranking file upload to my FTP on preview game in Unity, it show on console:

You are trying to load data from a www stream which had the following error when downloading.
Access denied: 530
UnityEngine.WWW:get_text()
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:108)
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:137)
<LoginProcess>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Login.cs:138)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:117)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:118)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:127)
<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator3:MoveNext() (at Assets/Addons/Login/Script/bl_Register.cs:128)

What Happened? THK

watch the video to let you in PM, if you follow the steps, you not have to get any error.

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Postby Lovatto » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Update to version 1.3:

Log:

- Improve: Update from Mysql to Mysqli.
- Fix: Deprecated error when use php 5++
- Add: Now include the bl_GetIP.php script for you can upload to your host.
- Improve: Update to Unity 5.3 SceneManager.
- Update to latest version of MFPS.

How to get update?
Send me the invoice number of your purchase for receive the link to download.

TnTGamingCo

Postby TnTGamingCo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Hey, I'm having trouble trying to get the login system to work. I've tried almost everything and it doesn't work. I am having problems with the PHP URL system. If possible, could you send me a video? Thanks in advance.

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Postby Lovatto » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:01 pm

TnTGamingCo wrote:Hey, I'm having trouble trying to get the login system to work. I've tried almost everything and it doesn't work. I am having problems with the PHP URL system. If possible, could you send me a video? Thanks in advance.

in the documentation you will found a link to the video tutorial of how setup it, but I notify that in Mysql 5.5++ will need set a default value in each row of table so I will update the system soon.

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Postby Lovatto » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Version 1.37

This new version have these changes:

- Fix: Some times player information not saved after match end.
- Update to SceneManager.
- Fix: In some cases when success login, next scene never load.

How to get update?
Send me the invoice number of your purchase for receive the link to download.

carterryan1990

Postby carterryan1990 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am

There is no video link in the documentation.

Mayureshete

Postby Mayureshete » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:54 am

Hello, i followed every step, check a few times but login system cannot seem to work when i try to register the new user...

on mobile this is the error it shows on the bottom right corner, below is the image

and in unity editor here is the error.

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: s
System.Text.Encoding.GetBytes (System.String s) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/Encoding.cs:268)
UnityEngine.WWWForm.AddField (System.String fieldName, System.String value, System.Text.Encoding e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequest/Public/WebRequestUtils.cs:66)
UnityEngine.WWWForm.AddField (System.String fieldName, System.String value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequest/Public/WebRequestUtils.cs:58)
bl_LoginPro+<RegisterProcess>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Core/bl_LoginPro.cs:202)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
bl_LoginPro:SinUp(String, String, String, String) (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Core/bl_LoginPro.cs:176)
bl_SignUp:SignUp() (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Core/bl_SignUp.cs:66)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

ozonostudio

Postby ozonostudio » Fri May 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Compre este add-on y el de los niveles para el jugador, trate de seguir el video pero ya no esta actualizado y no coincide con los archivos que descargue después de la compra, como se hace para integrarlos? además de que no hay explicación de como hacer el "Logout" y no hay archivos para hacer el reemplazo para el menu como sale en el video

Return to “Add-Ons”