Demolition

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

This Game Mode addon is similar to the Counter Strike Demolition style where one of the teams (Terrorist) have to plant a bomb in one the plant zones and the other team (Counter Terrorist)
have to avoid that or defuse it if bomb has been planted, terrorist team mission is to plant the bomb and defend it until detonation finish, Counter Terrorist mission is to prevent that, won the team that complete the mission or
the team that kill every member of the enemy team (can’t re-spawn until next round), the team that reach the maximum number of rounds wons, will be the winner of the game.

all the logic of the gameplay is in one script which completely customizable and scalable, the package include a bomb (C4) model and some voice audio file.

PURCHASE ON ONLINE STORE:
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
ShaTTeR

Wow, This is great. It should also be added to Urban Ops
Regards,
[FM]-Shatter
Need Help? PM me.
"Kill'em With Kindness" A beautiful & Powerful Quote.
fieldofbattle

It will be nicer if there's defusing/bomber deploying animation when they're deploying/defusing..
fluzzyisbae
Contributor
Contributor

Please update the HTML file you send out for this. I bought it and the download is broken. I sent you a message with invoice information. Please fix soon.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Version 1.1.5

A new update has been dropped to the addon with a fix from the previous version.

Change Log:

-Fix: The players return to lobby after the first bomb explode, expected behaviour: a new round should start until one team reach the necessary wins of the game.
DevIos
Contributor
Contributor

i used bombdefuse and when the round end it goes to menu even if the game per round is selected idk if it fixed btw its the new one i downlaod now and imported
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Version 1.0.4

-FIX: BombAssignedMethod: 'Automatically Random' was not working.
skittlez
Contributor
Contributor

Is it me who did something wrong or when i import the demoliton addons the prefab DemolitionUI has nothing set in it?