Shop

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Did you upload the bl_Shop.php script to your server?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Avocado Shark
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thanks, now it works!
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

All assets work, i only have problem with shop now, i don't see the shop, when push the shop button / link see me blank shop without any item..

SOLVED!

After i setup Paypal payment the shop work ! GREAT!!!!

Super work the shop, but when i pay and add new weapon i have don't see it in selection when play.
little help , ty..

this is the video:
https://youtu.be/svxpGFFEBQo
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

In this addon is it possible to buy an object that will be owned only for a certain amount of time after which a user will have to renew the payment?

Basically, what I would like to do would be some kind of renting a special weapon for a month etc.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Ciorbyn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:22 am Hi,

In this addon is it possible to buy an object that will be owned only for a certain amount of time after which a user will have to renew the payment?

Basically, what I would like to do would be some kind of renting a special weapon for a month etc.
No, at the moment this addon doesn't support subscription-based purchases,
but if what you are looking for is simply to sell items per limited time and not a payment system with an auto-renew subscription,
then the modification is fairly simple, all you have to do is store the expiration date in the user info in the database,
check that date frequently but make sure you obtain the current time from the server, and when the time expires -> remove the weapon ID from the user info 'purchases' row.
Ciorbyn
Contributor
Contributor

I understood ... however in the future it would be a great function to integrate.
Thanks
KKHackLabs

How are the Shop Item IDs determined/generated?

i.e. the item value added to the database
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

KKHackLabs wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:29 pm How are the Shop Item IDs determined/generated?

i.e. the item value added to the database
Depending on the type of item:

For the weapons, is the index of the weapon info from the list in GameData -> All Weapons
For Player Skins, is the index of the player info from the list in PlayerSelector -> All Players
For the weapon camos, is the index of the camo info from the list in CustomizerData -> Global Camos

In the database, the items are identified by this id + the item type ID (enum id).
primest00

Hi, I am thinking of buying this addon. But I don't understand how the skin selection part looks like. Is there any video about it and will this addon come to asset store?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

primest00 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:09 pm Hi, I am thinking of buying this addon. But I don't understand how the skin selection part looks like. Is there any video about it and will this addon come to asset store?
Hi,

- The skins require the Player Selector addon, with which you can integrate as many player variations/skins as you want,
then with the Shop addon you can sell some of these skins, all you need to do to sell a skin is set a price in the Skin information (in the inspector).

- No, none of the addons will be available at the Asset Store at the moment,
if you need an alternative payment method, contact me by PM.

Regards.