Weapon Pack #1

Add-Ons for MFPS.
KKHackLabs

Players that throw all of their molotovs do not get their weapons back and are unable to pull up any of their other weapons. The issue is only experienced after the last molotov is thrown and it tries to switch back to guns, if you change prior to being out there are no issues.

Please review the weapon handling for this one.
kwsystems
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I bought the package weapon pack #1 then I bought the asset Animated Hands with Weapons Pack but my problem is that all weapons are white.

How can I add the texture to it?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Sounds like a problem because the import order (you import first the addon package and then the source weapon pack),
you can try deleting both folders (the Weapon Pack addon folder and the Weapon Source folder), then import again by importing first the source package (Animated Hands with Weapons Pack) and then the addon package.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Henne

I get an animation error when reloading the sniper.
I had seen that this should be fixed in version 1.1.3.
can i do anything manually to fix this?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Henne wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 am I get an animation error when reloading the sniper.
Open the player prefab (where you integrate the weapons) go to the FPWeapons -> Select the SniperRifle -> in the bl_Gun inspector set ReloadPer to Magazine.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Henne

Lovatto wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:51 am
Henne wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 am I get an animation error when reloading the sniper.
Open the player prefab (where you integrate the weapons) go to the FPWeapons -> Select the SniperRifle -> in the bl_Gun inspector set ReloadPer to Magazine.

sometimes it can be so simple!
Perfect, everything works. Thank you!
TheOGProphet
Contributor
Contributor

Just bought the weapon pack #1 and am confused as to what I do after I import it into my project. Can anyone steer me into the right direction?