Contributor
Contributor

upendra wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:46 am
Lovatto wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:36 am Try this one:
http://foxtrotik.atwebpages.com/foxtrot/php/
Hi ,
When i used this URL I am getting this error

<br />
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user '3036059_foxtrot'@'185.176.40.170' (using password: YES) in /srv/disk5/3036059/www/foxtrotik.atwebpages.com/foxtrot/php/bl_Common.php on line 20<br />
Couldn´t connect to database server: Access denied for user '3036059_foxtrot'@'185.176.40.170' (using password: YES)

please help
By mistake, it is clearly clear that there is no connection to the database Check the correctness of the username , password, name and host from the database in bl_common.php
Friction
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Is there a problem with the email verification system? Verification email won’t send. I see "Email can't be send." message on console.
p.s. I am using cpanel.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Friction wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:50 am Hello,

Is there a problem with the email verification system? Verification email won’t send. I see "Email can't be send." message on console.
p.s. I am using cpanel.
Did you have a default email for your server?
this is required in order to send emails from your server, if you are not sure and don't know how to do it in cpanel, check this: https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/ ... -in-cpanel
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Friction
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:47 pm
Friction wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:50 am Hello,

p.s. I am using cpanel.
Did you have a default email for your server?
this is required in order to send emails from your server, if you are not sure and don't know how to do it in cpanel, check this: https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/ ... -in-cpanel
Yes, I am using the default email.
I've an error_log file.
Here is the error:
[10-Jul-2021 11:58:01 Europe/***] PHP Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/***/backend.***.com/game-php/bl_Register.php on line 80
mail() and sendmail() functions disabled by my hosting provider. Because of the security reasons, I think. In this case, do we have to use SMTP when sending confirmation emails?

EDIT: I've solved that. I am using PHPMailer (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer) and sending activation mails with SMTP. But now, I've another problem. I am sending a PM to you.
upendra

Email verification worked,
Mails are in spam list .....
But gmail showing it as dangerous , and telling to not click on it...any fix ??
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

upendra wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:44 am Email verification worked,
Mails are in spam list .....
But gmail showing it as dangerous , and telling to not click on it...any fix ??
If the emails are marked as spam is because your email server is untrusted,
this happens when you use a free domain, free SMTP server, or a black-listed domain.

To fix this, the easiest solution is to get a paid domain,
use a domain email as the admin email in bl_Common.php.
KKHackLabs

I am attempting to use the integrated Google and Facebook login, but am receiving a 500 error after auth.

The gSessionsdb and the fbSessionsdb are not automatically created, did I miss a step?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

KKHackLabs wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:42 pm I am attempting to use the integrated Google and Facebook login, but am receiving a 500 error after auth.

The gSessionsdb and the fbSessionsdb are not automatically created, did I miss a step?
Two possibilities for this problem.

1. That you server doesn't support Sqlite3 or doesn't have installed the extension for it,
if you don't know how to confirm this, try contacting your server hosting provider.

2. Folder permission, make sure your directory where the PHP scripts are hosted have permission to write and execute (0755)
KKHackLabs

Lovatto wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:23 pm
KKHackLabs wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:42 pm I am attempting to use the integrated Google and Facebook login, but am receiving a 500 error after auth.

1. That you server doesn't support Sqlite3 or doesn't have installed the extension for it,
if you don't know how to confirm this, try contacting your server hosting provider.

2. Folder permission, make sure your directory where the PHP scripts are hosted have permission to write and execute (0755)
Permissions was my thought, but ulogin, shop, etc work..

I will dig into permissions further
KKHackLabs

Lovatto wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Ok... not likely a permissions issue - tested on both Ubuntu 20.04 LAMP stack 7.4 and Win 2019 MySQL PHP 7.4

Both have no issues creating the clan databases, using the full functions of the shop and login, but the google and facebook sessions db's aren't getting created