2 Different Freelance Jobs - Call of Duty Style KillCam And COD Style matchmaking

post your job offers here.
Par8dox
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Both of these should easily be added to MFPS 2.0.

1) I'm looking for someone able to create for MFPS 2.0 a call of duty style killcam. Ideally i'd like a seperate script for this and just able to alter a few lines of code on the existing MFPS 2.0 scripts to get this to work. I'd also like it to be able to work with the bots.

Should include:

A) The killcam UI should be customisable with a seperate canvas on death so i can play around with the look.
B) I'd like to be able to change the time of the killcam I.E default shows 5 seconds of killcam but can change it to 6/7 seconds.
C) I'd also like to be able to press a button to skip the killcam.
D) Also to include a game winning killcam like on cod, the last kill gets killcam for everyone.
E) I have the search and destroy Add On for MFPS 2.0. I would like to also have round winning killcam for this.

Prefarbly exactly like the Call of Duty killcams. If anyone is familiar with cod they'll know what i'm after.

Im prepared to pay $100USD for this alone.

2) Call of Duty style matchmaking.

This needs to be similar to how COD: MW2 matches are created.

I'd like on the main menu to have similar matchmaking to Call of Duty MW2 - I.E Main Menu > Find Game > Team deathmatch / FFA etc.. , then it automatically find a game with TDM then if no matches are avaliable to create a game using the default settings (These settings can't be changed by any player). The game should'nt start until i have minimum number of players in a server like cod where you need at least 6 to start the game. When the game finishes i'd like all players to return to the lobby with a customisable countdown until the next match. With vote for 2 maps option.

A) Should have Find Match option that will automatically find a match, if none avaliable to create one.
B) Customising - These matches should be easily altered by the DEV only in an inspector window such as (Time limits , Kills to win) All the stuff thats already in the existing create a match option.
C) Lobby wait time - Wait for the minimum number of players to enter the lobby (E.G - 6 players for TDM) ( 6 For SND) Then a timer start counting down until match begins, Timer to stop if players leave before match starts.
D) When map loads, there should be a countdown before the match begins (Example 10 seconds) Just so everyone in the game has the game loaded so it's fair.
E) When the match finishes the players should return to the lobby and a vote for map option avaliable, 2 maps should be picked at random to pick between
F) I'd still like the create a server to be there but to be used as private matches only, similar to cod's private matches. These should be different from the main 'Find a match' so you can't accidentaly join a private game.
G) The existing quickplay button should also filter out the private matches to only public games.
H) Private matches should NOT count for leveling up stats (Kills, score, timeplayed ETC.)
I) Should still be able to invite friends to game.

Literally just picture MW2 i'd like the menu system to work like this.

I'd Also be prepared to pay $100USD for this.

PayPal Only.

Message me or write below if you're interested but i'd like to see a YouTube video of everything working properly before payment. And at least a ReadMe.TXT file or support for a couple of hours on how to properly install.