CASH REWARD OF $100USD

post your job offers here.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have payed a student from Lovatto studio to port "physics tank maker" tanks into "MFPS 2", everything works with photon unity network classic for our multiplayer project, but the viewing of other players static tracks and wheels appear to be spinning whist there parked, this problem don't exist on host player tank, only on client player tanks, round host player tank appears fine to others.
I wasted about 70 hours testing every different settings on PTM drive control settings in INSPECTOR of converted prefab multiplayer tank which are in resourse folder and dragged into test scene as usual but no change.
I really am at my wits end and need help with this issue as I spent about $1000 on this project and I have paid steam for booking steam workshop account to publish it.
CASH REWARD OF $100USD
to the person who finds the successful solution so I can get student to take solution into practice.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

My partner SKR2000 has found the solution and won the $100usd reward and a share of profits if we can negotiate legal challenges.
Thanks to Lovatto studio and SKR2000 for his hard work patients and determination even if we don't make a lot of money. :P