Shop addon

have a question or problem with some assets, inform the team to find a solution.

User avatar
viktor
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Shop addon

Postby viktor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 am

Hi, buy button does not work http://bit.ly/2Jq6aHM, and after the restart the game purchases are not loaded in the inventory with Database sql.

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Shop addon

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi,

I have fixed the problem with the button (download the package again) but I can't reproduce the second problem:
after the restart the game purchases are not loaded in the inventory with Database SQL.

can you elaborate this please, steps to reproduce this?

User avatar
viktor
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Re: Shop addon

Postby viktor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Lovatto wrote:Hi,

I have fixed the problem with the button (download the package again) but I can't reproduce the second problem:
after the restart the game purchases are not loaded in the inventory with Database SQL.

can you elaborate this please, steps to reproduce this?

And new bug coins go in -800
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b96B9K ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Shop addon

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Definitely not happening on my end...
ok, add this line:

Code: Select all

  Debug.Log(data[14]);

in bl_ShopUserData.cs -> public void GetInfo(string[] data)
then log in again and show me a screenshot of the console.

User avatar
viktor
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Re: Shop addon

Postby viktor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Lovatto wrote:Definitely not happening on my end...
ok, add this line:

Code: Select all

  Debug.Log(data[14]);

in bl_ShopUserData.cs -> public void GetInfo(string[] data)
then log in again and show me a screenshot of the console.

Screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GTJ0fg ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Shop addon

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Ok, there is a problem with your bl_Login.php, you have made any change to it?
change the same line for:

Code: Select all

Debug.Log(data);

and show me again.

User avatar
viktor
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Re: Shop addon

Postby viktor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Lovatto wrote:Ok, there is a problem with your bl_Login.php, you have made any change to it?
change the same line for:

Code: Select all

Debug.Log(data);

and show me again.

Its clean new project and new hosting, maybe problem with php version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAFQpb ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Shop addon

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I discover the error, I have updated the ULogin Pro package, download it again, you don't have to import and integrate again just extract the bl_Login.php script and update the one in your server.

User avatar
viktor
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Re: Shop addon

Postby viktor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Lovatto wrote:I discover the error, I have updated the ULogin Pro package, download it again, you don't have to import and integrate again just extract the bl_Login.php script and update the one in your server.

And one bug if i dont have coins and click left buy button coins go in -800

User avatar
Lovatto
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Shop addon

Postby Lovatto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 pm

:shock:
Fixed too, updated Shop system, but the fix just require to add this:

Code: Select all

 if(previewData.Price > bl_DataBase.Instance.LocalUser.Coins) { NoCoinsWindow.SetActive(true); return; }

in bl_ShopManager.cs -> BuyCurrent() -> After:

Code: Select all

 if (previewData == null || bussy) return;

Return to “Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest