MFPS errors

General support.
abc123

I purchased MFPS and it is not working. Latest PUN free and unity. Scenes also do not open, just lock up editor, cause me to kill in task manager.

i am getting an error from the file bl_SyncObject, the line view.observed = this
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS1061 'PhotonView' does not contain a definition for 'observed' and no extension method 'observed' accepting a first argument of type 'PhotonView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Multiplayer First Person C:\Unity\Projects\Multiplayer First Person\Assets\MFP\Content\Scripts\Core\Level\bl_SyncObject.cs 19 Active
Comment out above, get the following errors:
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (15) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:SetEnabled(String, Boolean, Boolean) (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:136)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:.cctor() (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:21)
UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes()
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (16) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:SetEnabled(String, Boolean, Boolean) (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:136)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:.cctor() (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:21)
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (15) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:.cctor() (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:22)
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (16) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.Inspector.CrossPlatformInitialize:.cctor() (at Assets/MFP/Content/Scripts/Internal/Editor/CrossPlatformInput/CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs:22)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi.

Sorry for this problem,
this error comes with the new version 5.5 of unity I will fix this asap and send the new update to the asset store.

Best Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
JannickL

Hi.

Sorry for this problem,
this error comes with the new version 5.5 of unity I will fix this asap and send the new update to the asset store.

Best Regards.
I exactly noticed the same issues. Just bought the asset and now i want to get started :mrgreen: A quick fix would be great, thank you :)

Greets
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

in bl_SyncObject change the line 19:

Code: Select all

view.observed = this;
with

Code: Select all

view.ObservedComponents.Add(this);
this will fix the error
JannickL

Yeah this fixes the observed components issue but the the scenes that come with the asset still crash unity when the get openend.

greets
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

JannickL wrote:Yeah this fixes the observed components issue but the the scenes that come with the asset still crash unity when the get openend.

greets
Please try rebuild the lightmapper in the map scene, I have tested with Unity 5.5p2 and work correctly (after all fixeds and rebuild lights),
Hopefully today the update package will be available on asset store.
Alienantworld

Hi, I bought the MFPS a few hours ago and I am having the same issues. Hopefully the update will be in the Asset store soon.

Edit: Asset in store works in unity 5.5
Reinodl

Hi

I bought the Asset from the asset store today and was wondering when I stumbled on this thread if the "crashing scene" issue has been fixed? I have read through and have tried rebuilding the lightmaps before opening the scenes in Unity 5.5.0f3 but still no luck.

Opening from Unity or Explorer yields the same results - Unity crashes and I can only End Task from Task Manager.

Thanks
Reino
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

Yes, this has been fix in the next update, the update was sent to review a week ago and still in review,
so please send me your invoice number in a PM and I will send you a download link of new update for Unity 5.5.
Reinodl

Thank you for the response.

I have tried to send you a PM with my order details. For some unknown reason it is stuck in the Outbox. Not sure how your mail system works from the browser. Please let me know if I can supply you the information in a different matter? I do have my receipt printed to PDF on my machine so I can provide it as well if you need it.

Thanks