Weapon not Assigned?

General support.
Lincoln-72
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

I have added Maksim weapon pack add-on and also added my own weapons. they worked perfectly on mobile devices as well.

After testing them multiple times then these errors pop up. I have the Weapon Class add-on integrated as well. These errors breaks the whole weapon system where the player disappears etc.

How do I fix this? Or prevent this from happening?

Gun: 19 has not been added on this player list.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
bl_GunManager:GetGunOnListById(Int32) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_GunManager.cs:581)
bl_ClassManager:SetUpClasses(bl_GunManager) (at Assets/Addons/ClassCustomization/Content/Script/bl_ClassManager.cs:164)
bl_GunManager:GetClass() (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_GunManager.cs:126)
bl_GunManager:Awake() (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_GunManager.cs:78)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SetActive(Boolean)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:NetworkInstantiate(InstantiateParameters, Boolean, Boolean) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:2507)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:Instantiate(String, Vector3, Quaternion, Byte, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:2346)
bl_GameManager:SpawnPlayerModel(Team) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Room/bl_GameManager.cs:288)
bl_GameManager:SpawnPlayer(Team) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Room/bl_GameManager.cs:162)
bl_GameManager:SpawnPlayerWithCurrentTeam() (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Room/bl_GameManager.cs:315)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
bl_GunManager.Start () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_GunManager.cs:98)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
bl_WeaponMobileSwitcher.TakeFirst () (at Assets/Addons/FPSMobileControl/Content/Scripts/Core/bl_WeaponMobileSwitcher.cs:55)

EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Make sure you integrate the weapons in all the player prefabs that you are using.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here