Minimap Help

General support.
willij

I'm having a lot of trouble with the minimap asset.

1. The player icon is very jittery when the player is moving. The player itself moves smoothly but the icon in the minimap jitters a lot and is not smooth at all. Changing the update rate does not help (it makes it worse).

2. Item icons disappear randomly for a split second. Sometimes when I'm walking around all of the icons will disappear for a split second before reappearing.

3. Item icons move off screen when they shouldn't for a split second. Item icons that are not close to the edge of the minimap will go offscreen for a second before going back to their original position.

4. Unchecking "show icon off screen" in the item icon script still shows item icons off screen.

Overall my minimap is jittery and buggy. I haven't even gotten to messing with the fullscreen map yet. Very disappointed with how it's performing and I have no idea how to fix it.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

- Can you show me your editor runtime stats (Frames Per Second, Drawcalls, etc...)
- How many icons are you showing at once approximately?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
willij

Lovatto wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:06 pm Hi,

- Can you show me your editor runtime stats (Frames Per Second, Drawcalls, etc...)
- How many icons are you showing at once approximately?
https://pasteboard.co/8r0XlVvns8UM.png
- The player icon and one other