Next update?

Support for MFPS 2.0

Holst
Contributor
Contributor

Next update?

Postby Holst » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Just wanted to know if there is any timeframe for the next update? :)

Holst
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Next update?

Postby Holst » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 am

Bump ^^

mucossa

Postby mucossa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:09 am

Lovato Studio did not comment on the update. he is quiet for a long time. I think we'll wait a lot. or update will not come.

also
With the update mobile device performance should be upgraded. because it offers very poor performance on mobile.

Holst
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Holst » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:18 am

mucossa wrote:Lovato Studio did not comment on the update. he is quiet for a long time. I think we'll wait a lot. or update will not come.

also
With the update mobile device performance should be upgraded. because it offers very poor performance on mobile.

Yeah I know. He is way too quiet. A simple no on a deadline would be fine. I mean it has been 3 and a half month since the last update. And MFPS really needs an update, now that PUN2 has been released and before the last update there was talk about a new gamemode addon.

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Postby Lovatto » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Yes, has been long time since last update, in fact I have a new version ready since last week but for some reasons I still was not able to drop it,
but I have planned to upload it this weekend, what I can tell you now is that MFPS 2.0 will keep using PUN classic at the moment, I have "upgrade" MFP to PUN2 and in my opinion it is not yet ready or not worth it enough, just for example the transform synchronization system of PUN Classic is better that the one in PUN2, so I will wait a few more updates to the plugin and see what happen.

Holst
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Holst » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:43 am

Lovatto wrote:Yes, has been long time since last update, in fact I have a new version ready since last week but for some reasons I still was not able to drop it,
but I have planned to upload it this weekend, what I can tell you now is that MFPS 2.0 will keep using PUN classic at the moment, I have "upgrade" MFP to PUN2 and in my opinion it is not yet ready or not worth it enough, just for example the transform synchronization system of PUN Classic is better that the one in PUN2, so I will wait a few more updates to the plugin and see what happen.

Sounds good Lovatto. Glad to hear that an update is ready, and I am looking forward to the release and see what has been updated. Thanks for responding :)

mucossa

Postby mucossa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Lovatto wrote:Yes, has been long time since last update, in fact I have a new version ready since last week but for some reasons I still was not able to drop it,

will there be performance improvements in the new update? Very poor performance on android devices.( i tested in samsung galaxy note4 exynos cpu version ) will you also reupload it for testing in google play ? or attach the forum post ?

Holst
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Holst » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:20 am

Is the update being uploaded today? :)

Return to “Support”