First Install Error on WebGL

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
adegra

Hi Guys, I'm using this versione of Unity 2017.4.29f1 LTS ||

**** WEBGL platform ******

- I've install PUN #2
- I've import MFPS 2.0 but I've 340

I've 13 error in my console like this...

- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(963,29): error CS0103: The name `bl_LevelManager' does not exist in the current context
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1132,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `bl_LevelPreview' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1133,12): error CS0841: A local variable `lp' cannot be used before it is declared
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1256,13): error CS0103: The name `bl_LevelManager' does not exist in the current context
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1258,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LevelInfo' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1259,37): error CS0841: A local variable `info' cannot be used before it is declared
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1260,44): error CS0841: A local variable `info' cannot be used before it is declared
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_Lobby.cs(1262,13): error CS0103: The name `bl_LevelManager' does not exist in the current context
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/UI/bl_PlayerScoreboardUI.cs(50,29): error CS0103: The name `bl_LevelManager' does not exist in the current context
- Assets/MFPS/Scripts/UI/bl_PlayerScoreboardUI.cs(71,29): error CS0103: The name `bl_LevelManager' does not exist in the current context

this is my Invoice Number Form Unity REMOVED
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

1 - Never share in public your invoice number.
2 - Go to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Scripting Define Symbols -> Remove LM; from the text field and hit enter.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here