how to disable Cam Shake by running

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
simeon

how to disable Cam Shake by running?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Explain it, please.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
simeon

if player run the camera shake with him, but the camera need to be work without shake ( shake a bit up and down by running)
simeon

Lovatto can you answer on my private addon pm*s?

and how can i edit the Gun Sound area, because i wann that the player can the fire just in a range like ingame 50 meters and get louder and louder
Mel
Contributor
Contributor

simeon wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:43 am Lovatto can you answer on my private addon pm*s?

and how can i edit the Gun Sound area, because i wann that the player can the fire just in a range like ingame 50 meters and get louder and louder
you made it? I think that only changing the animation when running and walking
Novacane89

Solution to Fixing Camera shake when running:

Just to put an answer here for future ppl having this problem. I reduced the FPS Camera shake when running on the MPlayer prefab under bl_First Person Control script -> Head Bob Magnitude, by default 0.9, For me 0.27 was just fine.

-If you don't have the Player Selector addon it would be the "MPlayer" and "MPlayer2" prefab in Assets/MFPS/Resources

-if you do have Player Selector addon it would be the Player prefab in Assets/Addons/PlayerSelector/Content/Resources/YourPlayerPrefabName

Btw excellent template system Lovatto, great work.