Generic animation problem

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
Suraj

Hey I am having so much trouble with this asset.
For sure it's animation problem.
As the problem i am having is with "Hands with animation" kit.
I have worked with other asset called Fps weapons but i have not get that much problem like in this one.

Problems are-
All the animations are in generic. When I add those weapons and set it up and add animation to it, it does not work after all. I tried to change those animation in legacy mode and generic mode also. If i play in generic it automatically play random animation. if i set animations to legacy and add animation component on my own animations name are not showing. Also i tried to add animation manually to check if it will work or not but not working.
Hey I am having so much trouble with this asset.
For sure it's animation problem.
So i thought to directly contact you rather then posting again in forum.
As the problem i am having is with "Hands with animation" kit.
I have worked with other asset called Fps weapons but i have not get that much problem like in this one.

https://vimeo.com/419315380

In this video i am showing all the info i am using, avoid the firing sound I have no intention to show it, What i was wanted is to just show that firing animation is not working
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

You are not using the addon Weapons Pack #1, right?

The first thing that I notice from your video is that you are using the same animation (Take 001) for all the states (Draw, Hide, Fire and Reload)
I'm not sure where that animation comes from but you should assign the correct animations for each state.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Suraj

Lovatto wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:03 pm You are not using the addon Weapons Pack #1, right?

The first thing that I notice from your video is that you are using the same animation (Take 001) for all the states (Draw, Hide, Fire and Reload)
I'm not sure where that animation comes from but you should assign the correct animations for each state.
Nope, I am not, :(
I am just trying on my self
And talking about the animation they are all named same but works perfectly different. and i if add them to current place too it still does not work. I just wanted to show you the animations type and how i add them and in which commponent. Animations are comes from hand with animation pack.

If i share a full weapon adding video can please able to tell what wrong i am doing? probably my guess is the animation sections where i have to choose from legacy or mechanism or the generic type of animation would be the problem. it's my guess

I am not getting should i change all those animation to generic to legacy? or should i leave them as it is. If i changed them the animator controller does not work. Yes i check there is a option to create own animation controller but that does not even work. Only bl_movement script is working bl_animation script is not workig
Suraj

@lovatto
Believe it or not finally I solve the problem, :)

It's my own fault. :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Now everything's working fine.
Suraj

@lovatto
Believe it or not finally I solve the problem, :)

It's my own fault. :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Now everything's working fine.