HDRP Assets problem

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

So went from Unity 2019 to 2018.4.23f1 so i could use some HDRP assets. I downloaded a scene from the Unity store and saved exited out and reopened my project and i get error CS0246. At the top of the screen under MFPS the addon's menu is gone. If i start again load in MFPS 2.0 and your Input Manager and do all the steps everything works as it should but when i re-download the HDRP scene save and restart it happens again. Any ideas what i can do to fix this?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

After a certain number of post about MFPS I require the purchase invoice number of this to verify the purchase and continue providing support for it,
so please send me your Invoice Number in a PM and I'll add your account to the MFPS group.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Please provide me the full stack trace of the error (CS0246).
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the log of the Errors

ImageError log by josh baker, on Flickr[/img]
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The error is that the HDRP example package that you import comes with the Unity First Person Controller scripts, this overrides the MFPS ones causing this issue,
the solution doesn't Import the First Person Controller scripts of this package.
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you i'm still learning didn't know that it would effect it since its a different scene. Thanks for your help.
peterjane

thanks for that it was really helpful..