ammo can not pickup v.1.8

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
haskoman
Contributor
Contributor

hi my friend Lovatto

can you help me fix this error please

i can not pickup ammo i get this error :(

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
MFPS.Runtime.UI.Bindings.bl_UILeftNotifier.SetInfo (System.String t, System.Single time) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/UI/Room/bl_UILeftNotifier.cs:15)
bl_UIReferences.AddLeftNotifier (System.String text) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/UI/Banks/bl_UIReferences.cs:575)
bl_Gun.OnPickUpAmmo (System.Int32 bullets, System.Int32 projectiles, System.Int32 gunID) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_Gun.cs:1422)
bl_EventHandler.OnAmmo (System.Int32 bullets, System.Int32 projectiles, System.Int32 gunID) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/Events/bl_EventHandler.cs:160)
MFPS.Runtime.Level.bl_Ammo.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider m_other) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/GamePlay/Level/bl_Ammo.cs:27)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The error means that your "UILeftNotifier" prefabs don't have assigned the Text component in the inspector of bl_UILeftNotifier script attached,
this is not a default problem, so you probably modify this UI prefab and forgot to assign the property.

For fix it, simply assign the Text in the UILeftNotifier prefab which is referenced in bl_UIReferences -> Left Notifier Prefab.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
haskoman
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:39 am The error means that your "UILeftNotifier" prefabs don't have assigned the Text component in the inspector of bl_UILeftNotifier script attached,
this is not a default problem, so you probably modify this UI prefab and forgot to assign the property.

For fix it, simply assign the Text in the UILeftNotifier prefab which is referenced in bl_UIReferences -> Left Notifier Prefab.
thanks very much, yes is not default bug its me i change a small UI thanks again for your help my friend