Errors when replaying in TDM and ELIM

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
aido_92

When you start the game for the first time and play, no errors occur. Errors occur when you play repeatedly. I play in TDM and ELIM modes.

Errors:

MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
MFPS.GameModes.Elimination.bl_EliminationUI.InstancePlayers () (at Assets/Addons/Elimination/Scripts/bl_EliminationUI.cs:77)
bl_Elimination.NetworkStartRound (ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable data) (at Assets/Addons/Elimination/Scripts/bl_Elimination.cs:268)
bl_Elimination.OnNetworkMessage (ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable data) (at Assets/Addons/Elimination/Scripts/bl_Elimination.cs:177)
bl_PhotonNetwork.OnEventCustom (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData data) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_PhotonNetwork.cs:76)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient.OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData photonEvent) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3342)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase.DeserializeMessageAndCallback (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StreamBuffer stream) (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:898)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:563)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1863)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:221)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:147)

Ev Destroy Failed. Could not find PhotonView with instantiationId 2014. Sent by actorNr: 2
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:2288)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3342)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StreamBuffer) (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:898)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:563)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1863)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:221)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:147)

How to solve this problem?
maaxiim
Contributor
Contributor

I had an issue similar to this a while back; turned out I wasn't deregistering all of my event callbacks upon finishing or leaving the game. Not sure if that's your issue, but figured i'd mention it.
aido_92

maaxiim wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:40 am I had an issue similar to this a while back; turned out I wasn't deregistering all of my event callbacks upon finishing or leaving the game. Not sure if that's your issue, but figured i'd mention it.
Hi, but I didn't add my event callbacks.