I can't even start test play.

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
Anti Matter

First of all, I am a Japanese student.
As I was studying programming, I was looking for some assets and found your MFPS.
It looks so interesting that I definitely want to play, but I've had some problems.
First, when I set it up with reference to your YouTube video, I got CS0246 and CS0234 errors. :(

↓ On the console ↓
Assets \ MFPS \ Scripts \ Misc \ Camera \ bl_PostProcessEffects.cs (9,12)
: error CS0246: The type or namespace name'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets \ MFPS \ Scripts \ Misc \ Camera \ bl_PostProcessEffects.cs (3,29)
: error CS0234: The type or namespace name'PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I searched the internet for these solutions, but I couldn't find a solution.
I can't experience this funny game!
Please help me!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

This error is a common mistake caused due a wrong importation of MFPS,
the fix is simply, you can either manually import the "PostProccessing" package from the Unity Package Manager window
or you can import MFPS again (in clean) following the Get Started video tutorial:

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Anti Matter

thank you.
I solved the problem, but I got a 2 new error.

The first is ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
System.Reflection.TargetException: Non-static method requires a target.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00019] in <31c0f51ac5a24a22ba784db24f4ba023>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <31c0f51ac5a24a22ba784db24f4ba023>:0
at UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies.ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes () [0x000a5] in <0cde216a590a4d6fbc3d7db7ac203c5d>:0
UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes ()

The second error is ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not setup.
To change the input settings use: Edit -> Settings -> Input
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugManager.SampleAction (System.Int32 actionIndex) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@12.1.2/Runtime/Debugging/DebugManager.Actions.cs:188)
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugManager.UpdateActions () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@12.1.2/Runtime/Debugging/DebugManager.Actions.cs:247)
UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugUpdater.Update () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@12.1.2/Runtime/Debugging/DebugUpdater.cs:181)

Please also explain these.
I'm sorry many times.