bl_MatchTimeManager Error

Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

i have this error from some time but it was working well before.

Now i get a problem whit the bullet and can't make Destroyit working too.
the Kill work the first times and after it's like they touch nothing. idk if it's the same bug but i dont have another error so..

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
bl_MatchTimeManager.RpcCountDown (System.Int32 count) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/GamePlay/Time/bl_MatchTimeManager.cs:221)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.ExecuteRpc (ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable rpcData, Photon.Realtime.Player sender) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:515)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.RPC (Photon.Pun.PhotonView view, System.String methodName, Photon.Pun.RpcTarget target, Photon.Realtime.Player player, System.Boolean encrypt, System.Object[] parameters) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1137)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.RPC (Photon.Pun.PhotonView view, System.String methodName, Photon.Pun.RpcTarget target, System.Boolean encrypt, System.Object[] parameters) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:2797)
Photon.Pun.PhotonView.RPC (System.String methodName, Photon.Pun.RpcTarget target, System.Object[] parameters) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:411)
bl_MatchTimeManager.SetCountDown () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/GamePlay/Time/bl_MatchTimeManager.cs:190)
Thanks
MFPS on HDRP --) https://ka2studio.net/
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

It means that Countdown UI can't be found in the scene,
have you destroyed or disabled by default?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
MAC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Right the coutdown was not working on this map ..
reactivated, no error anymore.
For the bullet .. knife and grenade working so i get a problem somewhere but idk where for now.. and no message.

Thanks M. Lovatto
MFPS on HDRP --) https://ka2studio.net/