UNITY_POST_PROCESSING_STACK_V2

Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here
lovuser

Hi,

When I try to run the game, the following two errors appears:
Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Misc\Camera\bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(3,29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Misc\Camera\bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(9,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Then I removed "UNITY_POST_PROCESSING_STACK_V2" from "Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Misc\Camera\bl_PostProcessEffects.cs" file. But another two errors appears:

Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Misc\Camera\bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(2,5): error CS1517: Invalid preprocessor expression

Assets\MFPS\Scripts\Misc\Camera\bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(8,5): error CS1517: Invalid preprocessor expression

What should I do?

Thanks,
Farhad
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

For some reason, the auto UPM import script is not included in the AS package,
in order to fix this, you simply have to manually import the "Post Processing" package from the Unity Package Manager window,
go to (Unity Editor) Window -> Package Manager -> in the left panel find the "Post Processing" package -> click the bottom right button "Install"

this should fix the error but won't fix the MFPS references, to fix this to:
select the MFPS folder in the Project View window -> click Right Mouse Button -> Reimport.

That's.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here