facing problem in weapon system

Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here
aviral

I was adding some more weapons from animated hand pack which you mentioned and all thing went extremly well but in the last when the player was picking the weapon at that time weapon got dissaper their is no weapon with the player but it is displaying weapon image in loadout
aviral

Admin please help It's urgent
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

Sorry but I'm having troubles to picture the problem, can you show me a short video of it,
also, do you receive any error log in the console when that happens?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
aviral

The weapon 14 is not listed in this player prefab.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
bl_GunManager:PickUpGun (GunPickUpData) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_GunManager.cs:500)
bl_GunPickUpManager:NetworkPickUp (ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/PickUp/bl_GunPickUpManager.cs:144)
bl_GunPickUpManager:OnNetworkCall (ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/PickUp/bl_GunPickUpManager.cs:37)
bl_PhotonNetwork:OnEventCustom (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_PhotonNetwork.cs:76)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3384)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:RaiseEvent (byte,object,Photon.Realtime.RaiseEventOptions,ExitGames.Client.Photon.SendOptions) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetwork.cs:2303)
bl_PhotonNetwork:SendDataOverNetwork (byte,ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Lobby/bl_PhotonNetwork.cs:91)
bl_GunPickUpManager:SendPickUp (string,int,bl_GunPickUp/m_Info) (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/PickUp/bl_GunPickUpManager.cs:118)
bl_GunPickUp:Pickup () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/PickUp/bl_GunPickUp.cs:210)
bl_GunPickUp:OnUpdate () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/PickUp/bl_GunPickUp.cs:195)
MFPS.Internal.bl_UpdateManager:Update () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/General/bl_UpdateManager.cs:184)
aviral

The error Im facing now
aviral

adimn please help I have release my game PLease help
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The error stack trace that you shared means that you have not set up the Weapon 14 in one or more of your player prefabs, 14 is the index of the weapon info in GameData -> All Weapons.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here