The Battle Royal iniciative

General topics
Suraj

Hey,
If you are really planning to add battle royle mode one thing I wanted to tell you to so that you can add them.
  • in Call of duty warzone there is in runtime mission called bounty or something where you have to kill someone or a team to get XP or something. Can you add that kind of thing? :P

and one must important thing i think is missing in mfps 2.0 and want you to add this in next update is that climbing(without animation looks kind of weird) and

the last thing is vaulting(wall and window same like COD,PUBG PC where you will breakwindow if there is glass ), climbing. THE MOST COMMON THING IN RECENT GAMES.
Leonid_RU
Contributor
Contributor

I will support the previous comments. It would be nice to initially have a system of spawning items in random places, bots in this mode (in case the game is not very big online), the ability to pick up and use armor.
6heu

I agree with the youth here, we want Battle Royal ,,, I'll be one of the first buyers

I agree with the subscription system that it is beautiful
bigbobisawesome

[youtube][/youtube]
DRIVER1ksa wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:50 am already lost more than 65$ for battle royale mode that offer by SKR200..

it's nice
but will be nicer if form lovato itself :mrgreen:
Hi do you have a demo I was thinking of buying the br script
6heu

Lovatto wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:39 pm Hey folks,

I'm creating this topic to find out how many persons are really interested in a Battle Royal mode for MFPS 2.0, I'm pretty much sure almost all of you want it, but how many are actually looking for this?

I have been porting some content from one of my games to MFPS so I'm prototyping a Battle Royal mode, but the more I work on it the more I realize it won't work for me if I follow the same dynamics of my other addons which I release them on my store for a one time fixed price and keep updating it for free, at least for this approach it doesn't work for me since is a ton of work and development, it requires a lot of testing with multiple people, a lot of features to cover, etc...

So I had decided if I would release this I had to change the way that I monetize it in a way that also allows me to keep in constant development of the mode, giving support for those that I actually know that they support me too, so I'm thinking in sell the Battle Royal mode for MFPS based in a subscription plan, let's see, I explain it in more detail:

-The addon will require an initial purchase for a fixed price (as a normal addon), with that purchase the purchasers can use the addon as they want as long as they want (as a normal addon), but the initial payment will cover 3 months of support and updates, where they can ask me for support directly regarding the Batte Royal addon and receiving constant updates, once the initial 3 months pass, in order to keep receiving support and the updates an extra monthly payment will be required, that payment will be much less than the initial payment for sure and don't have to be linear, I mean if a month you decide to not pay for A or B reason but them the next month you have some questions or you see an update that you see useful, you can pay that month subscription and all good.

Also, I was thinking of creating a Discord server with a specific channel for the people subscribed to the Battle Royal mode in order to provide more direct support,
since I have to recall that the updates will constantly since the development of the model will be progressive, the first version the mode will just the basis of the game mode and I'll continue from there leaning on the feedbacks of the purchasers to ensure that we all go in the same direction.

I have to clarify that the release of this Battle Royal addon for MFPS is not 100% sure yet, that is the main purpose of this topic, so I can give an idea of how many people are interested in it and if it worth the development, I already have some people from emails which are waiting for this but I need to make sure if all this will worth it.

The prices (the initial and monthly) still to be decided, feedback/thoughts on this are welcome.

So let me know what your thoughts are on all this I'll be reading them.
I have a few suggestions that will improve Battle royal mode for MFPS
1-The system of random parcels ,, there are parcels randomly distributed in the Map carrying some random purpose ,,

2-System vehicles like pubg game

3-Armor system like Pubg or cod war zone

4-Solo or duo or squad system

5-Bot players system to enhance the game if there are fewer real players

6-An integrated list system at the end of the game and a team victory showing results, killing, position, etc.

7-Voice system ,, you can choose to talk to your team or talk to everyone in the room (battle royal)

8-System for sending invitations to the team in the chat, such as Pubg ,,, for example that you are in the main list and want to play the squad phase but you do not know anyone ,,, send an invitation message in the chat to join you

9-Finally, the player statistics system in the main list, how many were killed, how many won, etc., however you can view the best ten or hundred players for this week

I will really support this ,, if the initial price is 100 dollars, I will buy whatever the price, as long as this is from lovatto studio. I am with you. Go ahead and work hard. Thank you very much to all the workers in this site and the company ❤❤ THANKS LOVATTO STUDIO
bakkerfawaz
Contributor
Contributor

waiting for that
Argha

I agree and support previews suggestions, but one question when will it come? Will it come with mfps next update or with an extra addon?
mycomport
Contributor
Contributor

I'll support that Initiative by donate$ or help to test, or something else.
SMGVirus
Contributor
Contributor

Very interested!
Suraj

I thought i will get something new in 1.7.5 😭