General topics
6heu

this is very very nice ,, keep on work :D
FleksisLV
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting for finished work.
Uzair

Noice. Eagerly waiting for the release .
Uzair

Noice. Eagerly waiting for the release .
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hey folks,

Thanks for showing your interest in this addon and for your patience, even though I have come to ask you to have a little more patience since
currently, the development of the Battle Royal addon for MFPS is paused, this due I has been contracted by an indie studio for a private project,
the work that I'm doing is planned to be finished by or before November, once I finish with it I'll continue with the work of the Battle Royal which is almost ready for a preview, I just need to fix some bugs with the network occlusion system and create basic documentation.

Sorry for keeping you all waiting on this, I know that there're someones of you that have been waiting for months on this to be released,
unfortunately, I have to take this job.

I have received a lot of request asking if I sell the addon in the current state, but as I mentioned there're some bugs with the network occlusion system,
one of them causes a serious error in the gameplay, also there's no documentation at the moment, so I don't think that sell it as it's right now is correct.

Sorry again for the waiting and hopefully you guys can understand,
Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Suraj02

I Hope I will able to take a bite of this addon. Already it Looks tasty to me.
Lincoln-72
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dev

Saw your post in discord regarding some very cool add-ons. The Battle Royale is the Cherry on top for all shooters of any genre. Im glad you will be working on it. As one person mentioned. Call of Duty Warzone is the perfect example. I also hope you will be creating a battlepass system that will sync to the shop and to the level up system and where we can also have a character customization feature to add cosmetics when we add them.

Im looking forward to this Battle Royale.... Do you perhaps have an idea when it will be released though? Thank you
hope2012u

Eagerly waiting for the release . The Battle Royal,I want to buy it.
Osaroprime

hope2012u wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:12 am Eagerly waiting for the release . The Battle Royal,I want to buy it.
👍🏼
xmonster0
Contributor
Contributor

yes please!!!!!!