MFPS 1.7 Bots

Report bugs of MFPS 2.0 here
Suraj

I understand,
It's Player to bots,
Although, I have not try Player to Player game so can't say this.

I am trying to upload a short video when it happens. It's rare sometimes happens
Suraj

Lovatto wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 pm I can't reproduce the error with the bullets, I have to try to figure out since there are not errors,
I would need the most information as I can do please,

Do this happens Player to Player or only bots to bots?
Surprisingly I got the problem after starting recording...

https://vimeo.com/416780286
Suraj

watch from3.5sec || I try to shoot with another weapon too,
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Guys, please try the following:
in bl_Bullet.cs change the line 209:

Code: Select all

if (bulletData.MFPSActor == null) return;
with

if (bulletData.MFPSActor == null) { Debug.LogError("MFPS actor has not been assigned"); return; }
that is not a fix, but may help me to know the origin of the problem, so please est again and let me know if you get any error in the console when the error happens again.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
killa187
Contributor
Contributor

sounds almost like same prob i have with player to player from android. but if shoot remote from pc connected to android all works fine. the knives and bombs work fine. but bullet one thing did find is the head shot works with bullet from android to player and kills them but rest of body not registering and hit walls etc behind.
Suraj

Lovatto wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:04 am Guys, please try the following:
in bl_Bullet.cs change the line 209:

if (bulletData.MFPSActor == null) return;
with

if (bulletData.MFPSActor == null) { Debug.LogError("MFPS actor has not been assigned"); return; }
that is not a fix, but may help me to know the origin of the problem, so please est again and let me know if you get any error in the console when the error happens again.
Sure, I checked,.
For me,
I did not get any any error after changing code but from earlier I am getting a yellow error while entering scene.

Received RPC "RPCMatchState" for viewID 3 but this PhotonView does not exist! Was remote PV. Remote called. By: #01 'player' Maybe GO was destroyed but RPC not cleaned up.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
It's worth saying that I tried to import photon chat pack earlier. After Importing it I got bunch of RED errors. I was scared getting lose my project so I simply delete those photon chat files and from that day i am getting the error and having the problem

EDIT: ok now I am getting

Tag: AI is not defined.
UnityEngine.Component:CompareTag(String)

UnityException: GameObject has undefined tag!
UnityEditor.GameObjectInspector.DoTagsField (UnityEngine.GameObject go) (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.GameObjectInspector.DrawInspector () (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.GameObjectInspector.OnHeaderGUI () (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.Editor.DrawHeader () (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.EditorElement.DrawEditorLargeHeader (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, System.Boolean& wasVisible) (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.EditorElement.DrawEditorHeader (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, UnityEngine.Object target, System.Boolean& wasVisible) (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.EditorElement.HeaderOnGUI () (at <90d4bcb003fb405fb09241aed2f178aa>:0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <7be1a95b44f5474c9c1a5c5fd9c86b28>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
volfase

And some times bots run and kill while they are dead.

There are some reports from my game players if they help to fix mfps bugs

enemies are like sponges takes bullets and never dies.

some times my mouse locks. (confirmed happen must likely if lot of bots and ffa)

enemies chase each other in a circle and just shoot each other. (confirmed happen sometimes only)

free for all is broken. (mouse locks)

when the bot on my team is shooting at the enemy bot it doesnt register my shot on the enemy.when im shooting at the same time. (confirmed happen sometimes only)

ill run and shoot and the enemy doesnt take damage.

i cant confirm all if these are true.
Suraj

volfase wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 am And some times bots run and kill while they are dead.
I wish if i can cheat something and pause them totally and kill them all