Selecting class and more

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
amitchai

Hello, I've recently purchased MFPS 2.0 at the Unity asset store. I am trying to run the game, it's running great, but I don't understand the class selection. I only see the class while in the game map, and by pressing Esc. I then need to respawn. is this the only way? Can I select class before entering the map?
Thanks!
Also, I am looking at the add ons videos because I might need some. I've wondered about the player selection add-on, is it only working with the shop? is it possible to create a different player model (skin?) for each class? I can't see any video explaining about the player skins.
Last thing, where do I post my order confirmation?
Thanks!
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

amitchai wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:57 am Hello, I've recently purchased MFPS 2.0 at the Unity asset store. I am trying to run the game, it's running great, but I don't understand the class selection. I only see the class while in the game map, and by pressing Esc. I then need to respawn. is this the only way? Can I select class before entering the map?
Thanks!
Also, I am looking at the add ons videos because I might need some. I've wondered about the player selection add-on, is it only working with the shop? is it possible to create a different player model (skin?) for each class? I can't see any video explaining about the player skins.
Last thing, where do I post my order confirmation?
Thanks!
You can change the player class in the lobby too:

- Player Selector doesn't require any other addon.
- With Player Selector you can create as many player prefabs/skins as you want and assign them for a specific team.
- You can send me your order number in a PM, DON'T shares your invoice number or order numbers with anyone else.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here