Lovatto
Admin
Admin

How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
vitekcz5

Lovatto wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:36 am Try this one:
http://foxtrotik.atwebpages.com/foxtrot/php/
This worked! Thank you very much for your help!
Avocado Shark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am a bit stuck as on the Ulogin Pro tutorial it says you have to go to awardspace.com and make a domain, but when I open the domain manager there is no option called “Register a free domain” and when I click “Register domain it wants money”, so my question is where do I find this option to register a free domain?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Avocado Shark wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:54 am Hi, I am a bit stuck as on the Ulogin Pro tutorial it says you have to go to awardspace.com and make a domain, but when I open the domain manager there is no option called “Register a free domain” and when I click “Register domain it wants money”, so my question is where do I find this option to register a free domain?
Seems like they not longer provide free domains, but they still offer free subdomains, which for your porpuse it still work,
so create a free subdomain instead.
Avocado Shark
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for helping me, but after I did that and got to the 3rd step of ULOGIN I checked the tables and when I tried "Create Tables" it gave me this error: Couldn't create tables error: <br />
Warning: file_get_contents(sql-tables.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/disk16/3729602/www/avocadoshark.atwebpages.com/bl_DatabaseCreator.php on line 70<br />
Query was empty
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

'RSA' 'Modulus'
New error:

System.Security.Cryptography.RSA.FromXmlString (System.String xmlString) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
bl_RSA.Encrypter (System.String data, System.String publicKey) (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Internal/General/bl_RSA.cs:23)
bl_DataBaseUtils.AddSecureField (UnityEngine.WWWForm wf, System.String key, System.String value) (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Internal/Utils/bl_DataBaseUtils.cs:221)
bl_LoginPro+<RegisterProcess>d__43.MoveNext () (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:461)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <e414e10bfe5f45729ff122f3359de21b>:0)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
bl_LoginPro:SinUp(String, String, String, String) (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:444)
bl_SignUp:SignUp() (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/UI/bl_SignUp.cs:98)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at C:/Program Files/un2/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:385)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Did you upgrade from an older ULogin Pro version?
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

No, i have only deleted and re-imported it..
Can be the problem in "Per to per encryption" enabled?
vitekcz5

Hi.
So I updated ULogin and when I want to log in, I have this weird error: https://ibb.co/BwDbQNJ

This is my LoginDataBasePro: https://ibb.co/0cy5r0X
This is my bl_Common: https://ibb.co/h7q5B22

Every PHP file was uploaded to the right directory. So I visited the bl_Common.php in my web browser and this message displayed: https://ibb.co/XXZFZfF I don't know if it's right or not.

Can you please help me?
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, new project blank..
Now i have load MFPS and assets U Login and player selecter ..
The PUN2 and the post process ..
only this..

now.. i test and the error is this:
Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
exact:
1:)There can be only one active Event System.
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:OnEnable () (at C:/Program Files/un2/2021.1.0b3/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:424)

2:)Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
bl_LoginPro/<PasswordRequest>d__52:MoveNext () (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:711)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)