ULogin Pro

Add-Ons for MFPS.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

setdevil wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:09 am Ok, new project blank..
Now i have load MFPS and assets U Login and player selecter ..
The PUN2 and the post process ..
only this..

now.. i test and the error is this:
Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
exact:
1:)There can be only one active Event System.
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:OnEnable () (at C:/Program Files/un2/2021.1.0b3/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:424)

2:)Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
bl_LoginPro/<PasswordRequest>d__52:MoveNext () (at Assets/Addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:711)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)
Can you enumerate the steps to reproduce this error.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

Started new project Blank using LTS version, i have used the last Beta from unity the last time, and i think is problem using beta for this i have started new project in LTS version.

Now with the Blank LTS version i have put in:
PUN2 Free without Demo from Pohon Network
After i load Standard Assets Unity, without "Character "
After i have load MFPS
After i have load U-Login Pro and do the configuration and integration..

Now i post the error screenshot ..
and directory

After start scene i see this, the color of the text and button is changed and many text is black ..

Don't have requested Login or to put player name, here player name is blank..
setdevil
Contributor
Contributor

I have solved all the problem with u login pro.

The problem is downgrade project from beta version to LTS and i have must create new blank directory project with other name that i have used in the past.
I have installed the

Clan
Shop
Player Selector
Class
Level
U Pro

after i have installed the shop i get this error:
Many font black with black background..
This error is when i have added the Shop Assets...

"ok! Solved , must only rebuild, save, close unity and restart it."
Now the font color return white ..
I post all because if anyone have my problem can solve fast...

Ty.
N1COSX

Hi everyone !

I want to get this asset because he seem to be really usefull but I have few questions :

- It is possible to change the display name of a player with the database ? And if yes, have you a tutorial ?

- It is possible to change the « Moderator » « Administrator » displays before the username in game ?

- It is possible to have a menu panel for add / reduce coin, xp... of any user (like admin panel) ?

If anyone can answer me, It will help me a lot to purchase It or not.

Sorry for my english, I’m from France ...
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

N1COSX wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:14 pm Hi everyone !

I want to get this asset because he seem to be really usefull but I have few questions :

- It is possible to change the display name of a player with the database ? And if yes, have you a tutorial ?

- It is possible to change the « Moderator » « Administrator » displays before the username in game ?

- It is possible to have a menu panel for add / reduce coin, xp... of any user (like admin panel) ?
Hi,
answering your questions:

1. Yes, users can change their nickname after created the account through the profile popup.
2. If you refer to change the names of those roles, yes you can change these.
3. I just update the addon with this option, now you are able to add/deduct coins to users account from the Admin Panel.

Regards.
N1COSX

@Lovatto

Thank you for your answers !
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, Lovatto developers. I got an error after importing ULoginPro, which I have been trying to figure out for the third day. Could you help? :D

Error:

Code: Select all

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
bl_LoginPro.CheckSessionCredentials () (at Assets/addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:871)
bl_LoginPro.OnFinishInitialConnection () (at Assets/addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Main/bl_LoginPro.cs:838)
MFPS.ULogin.bl_BanSystem+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<VerifyIP>b__0 (ULoginResult result) (at Assets/addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Runtime/Ban/bl_BanSystem.cs:72)
bl_ULoginWebRequest+<DoPost>d__4.MoveNext () (at Assets/addons/ULoginSystemPro/Content/Scripts/Internal/Utils/bl_ULoginWebRequest.cs:43)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)

Upd: the error occurs during the launch of the game and an infinite connection to the server appears.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Try the following:

in bl_LoginPro.cs -> CheckSessionCredentials() -> add these lines:

if(userCredentials.Length <= 1)
                    {
                        Debug.Log($"Resetting saved credentials due they were for a different remember method");
                        bl_LoginProDataBase.Instance.DeleteRememberCredentials();
                        return false;
                    }
after the line:

string[] userCredentials = credentials.Split(':');
It should look like this:
Rofel
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, it didn't help. But when I created a new project, I didn't get any errors. Apparently, we will have to develop a new project. :|

But thanks for the help! :D
steve

yes same error have like that guy upper, i tried to add that code in bl_uloginpro.cs but didn't help, after build when run the game it stuck on "checking client status with server".
and in logs file have this error

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at bl_LoginPro.CheckSessionCredentials () [0x0005b] in <ccc28ced119e48eabca3d585234fcb55>:0
at bl_LoginPro.OnFinishInitialConnection () [0x00000] in <ccc28ced119e48eabca3d585234fcb55>:0
at MFPS.ULogin.bl_BanSystem+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<VerifyIP>b__0 (ULoginResult result) [0x000d5] in <ccc28ced119e48eabca3d585234fcb55>:0
at bl_ULoginWebRequest+<DoPost>d__4.MoveNext () [0x000d6] in <ccc28ced119e48eabca3d585234fcb55>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <047294ce45cf4b9a9441e48d2b8435e4>:0