various errors

General support.
arckbr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i need a help with errors

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Main/bl_Gun.cs(1552,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_FirstPersonController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Player/bl_PlayerNetwork.cs(542,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_FirstPersonController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Player/Controller/bl_HeadBob.cs(38,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_FirstPersonController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Player/Controller/bl_PlayerReferences.cs(11,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_FirstPersonController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Failed to decompress Crunch texture data (size 128x256 format 29 mips 1)
UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:LoadAssetAtPath(String, Type)
TMPro.EditorUtilities.TMPro_TexturePostProcessor:OnPostprocessTexture(Texture2D) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.textmeshpro@1.4.1/Scripts/Editor/TMPro_TexturePostProcessor.cs:16)
UnityEditor.AssetPostprocessingInternal:PostprocessTexture(Texture2D, String)

Assertion failed on expression: '!GetPersistentManager().IsStreamLoaded(metaDataPath)'

Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please. (Assets/MFPS/Content/Models/Map/Textures/Environment/_TerrainAutoUpgrade/layer_RockFloating01_AlbedoRockFloating01_Normals(15.000,15.000)(0.000,0.000)(0.000,0.000,0.000),0.000,0.000.terrainlayer)

the project was running, i imported some addons and started the errors, minimap and photon voice and now these errors are occurring, can i disable these imported add-ons?

How do I fix these errors?
pyatyorochka
Contributor
Contributor

What MFPS version you have?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Did you import any third-party asset on your project that includes the Unity standard first-person controller?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
arckbr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank yor your response...

My version is 1.8.2..

No, i imported yours add-ins that I bought....
UGUI MiniMap
Loading Screen
PUN 2 - FREE
Photon Voice 2
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Did you import the UGUI Minimap addon package or the Asset Store package?
If you import the one from the Asset Store then that is the cause of the problem, you have to import the addon package instead,
either way, the easy solution for this, if you are just starting your project, is to create a new project and import MFPS again.
arckbr
Contributor
Contributor

ok, I trying new import,but now a new error is happening.

I even tried to clear the whole unity cache, delete the project, create a new one, the only asset I have downloaded now is the MFPS, not even the add-ins I downloaded again.

I also noticed that the MFPS menu are no longer showing some options, for example the plugins...

Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The error is due either:

1. You haven't import Photon PUN
2. You import the wrong PUN version, there're two versions Photon PUN Classic and Photon PUN 2,
you need this last one Photon PUN 2.
arckbr
Contributor
Contributor

ok, other error

Unspecified error during import of AudioClip Assets/MFPS/Content/Sounds/Misc/m4_reload.mp3

All compiler errors have to be fixed before you can enter playmode!
UnityEditor.SceneView:ShowCompileErrorNotification() (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2935)

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Misc/Camera/bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(3,29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Misc/Camera/bl_PostProcessEffects.cs(9,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

This is derived from the previous error, when MFPS is not imported correctly the auto package import script can't run causing this issue,
the solution is also simple: import the Post Processing package from the Unity package manager, in the Unity Editor, go to -> Window -> Package Manager -> in the left panel find the 'Post Processing' package, and import it.
arckbr
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:00 pm This is derived from the previous error, when MFPS is not imported correctly the auto package import script can't run causing this issue,
the solution is also simple: import the Post Processing package from the Unity package manager, in the Unity Editor, go to -> Window -> Package Manager -> in the left panel find the 'Post Processing' package, and import it.
good, it's resolved. working now.

Now, I will try import add-ins agains

thank you for your help!