Hands Glitch, Player Glitch, And ADS Sensitivity too High.

Report errors found in any assets.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

I hate to keep bothering posting a lot of issues but these are some things that have just appeared in 1.0.3 (expect for ADS).
The first one is that the Hands keep disappearing and reappearing making it frustrating and very glitchy, two the player tends to get stuck and not be able to move a few times per game having to have to be killed or commit suicide, and not just stuck in maps areas, it gets trapped in open areas as well or in open corners. The last thing i would think is customizable but the ADS is extremely sensitive, as soon as you move a tiny bit the sights are already un-aligned not allowing you to aim while moving your weapon. I would think this is customizable but haven't found where so if anybody knows where, please reply. Thanks.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hello.

I had considered this problem with models of the hand and already found the solution:

-Increase Bounds for arms (on skinned mesh renderer), it will fix Problem with hands disappearing.

-on Glitch Player, you can give me a little more information, I have not experienced this.

- The sensitivity can be configure from the Lobby or in the room on the option "Settings".

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

K thanks again Lovatto. And for the player, when you land from the super jump or just a regular jump, sometimes it just freezes and you cant walk or jump anywhere you can just move your mouse and get preyed on or commit suicide to get out of it, at first i though it was cause of the map but i have experienced this in the example level as well, so im not sure how to fix this.
holmiboii
Contributor
Contributor

I think the "dissappearing hands" is because of a layer cliping make sure your hands are tagged with a new layer. The go to the 'FPS CAMERA' and make sure the new later is the only one to not cull. Also add the later to all parents/childs in the weapon manager! Currently its 'unnamedB' or something and The weapons have no layer so I dont trust it that much!
I must say make a new project with mfps and just play around with it. I though myself ways around the asset resulting in a good pre alpha game :) pm me for questions!

The sensitivity change the x and y movement in the mouse script! Im currently having x6 y6!
For random freez look in the log might be a script intefearing or missing :)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

holmiboii wrote:I think the "dissappearing hands" is because of a layer cliping make sure your hands are tagged with a new layer.
No,I solved the problem thanks to OMA, here is the solution that is added to the next update:
Increase Bounds for arms (on skinned mesh renderer), it will fix Problem with hands disappearing.

Regards.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

When is the next update coming out and what new features will be introduced? just curious :D
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hello.

version 1.0.4 may be released next week, this version does not contain many new features, just some improvements and bug fixed.
since this version is the one that possibly will be in the AssetStore ... yes, I sent the kit to revision of the team AS, and possibly be available again next week ... this time everything is in order.

Kind Regards.
Tmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Will we have to get it through the asset store? or what will happen.