UGUI MiniMap Sprite problem

General support.
TanCan

Hi.

i just purchased this asset,totally love it!!! ...but...
I cant seem to locate where to remove/resize the big info arrow that is sitting on top of my player icon in the minimap/world map.

ive changed the player icon to one more suited to my game style and i cant even see it because of this big triangle.

thanks for a great product that actualy works as you say it will!!!!..i was going to purchase yours first(cuz it looks way nicer)but then saw some other crowd had one that was meant to be supported by another asset i have....big mistake that was,the bloody thing was crap and no doc's or tutorials lolz.being a noob i kinda need those :)

anyways thanks for reading my novel(if you made it this far hahahah)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi.

You can change / edit the player icon in (Hierarchy) -> MiniMap2D -> MiniMapCanvas2D -> MiniMap - BackGround -> MiniMap - Mask -> Player Icon
if you refer to the white triangle, this is under Player Icon you can remove o change it.

Best Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
TanCan

thnx for replying!!...yes i was doing that already.i found the problem just a few minutes ago.somehow i had alot of MM item's attached to my player character prefab and the big triangle was the icon used for the information.once i removed the ones i didnt need and reduced the size of the remaining one its all working great again.

i do have one question,does this asset have a fog of war and if not would you know where i could go to get instructions on how to create one myself?
Wizard

TanCan wrote:thnx for replying!!...yes i was doing that already.i found the problem just a few minutes ago.somehow i had alot of MM item's attached to my player character prefab and the big triangle was the icon used for the information.once i removed the ones i didnt need and reduced the size of the remaining one its all working great again.

i do have one question,does this asset have a fog of war and if not would you know where i could go to get instructions on how to create one myself?
Switch to picture mode and capture map with transparent made water... make transparent as 50% will see everything... you can then beautify the picture anytime with edge glows and many more in image editor... is better way than realtime... I prefer picture mode is awesome solution.