[Suggestion] Photon Connection + Shop(Ulogin)

Share your feedback or ideas
Yivlx
Contributor
Contributor

I believe there should be a custom photonConnection script which allows users to use a custom made Menu (Assuming they made it themselves) to use with MFPS. The current script does limit the users to using only the MFPS menu.

Also, please please please add a shop feature in the next update which lets users buy things such as guns and so on and data saved in Ulogin database.
Wizard

You need make those things your self, or hire developer like me :) I'm indie freelancer, and can help you if you hire me ;)
fieldofbattle

custom photonConnection script
- It's really easy to do.
Shot system
- Maybe I can do this. How:
First add unlock bool on Class Customization addon script, and set bool true if player bought it(You need shop script). And edit few code on ULogin and PHP.
Yivlx
Contributor
Contributor

Wizard wrote:You need make those things your self, or hire developer like me :) I'm indie freelancer, and can help you if you hire me ;)
I tried to work on the photon connection script. Took out a lot of stuff but it would only work 97% of the time. The only problem i had is. The players name won't show up in the game.
It would only work with ulogin.
Wizard

Yeah, with any scripting problem, you can hire me to fix & create new systems by the way...
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Yivlx wrote:I believe there should be a custom photonConnection script which allows users to use a custom made Menu (Assuming they made it themselves) to use with MFPS. The current script does limit the users to using only the MFPS menu.

Also, please please please add a shop feature in the next update which lets users buy things such as guns and so on and data saved in Ulogin database.
I don't know what you mean why a "custom photon connection script" you can create your own menu using the default script.
I have made various shop system as freelance jobs using MFPS + ULogin + Class Customization
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here