UGUI MiniMap snap to Full Scren

Share your feedback or ideas
SureSight

I need to display the full screen in a tab of the main Player screen whilst the game's time scale is paused. This is quite common in a lot of games.

What I am requesting is the ability to snap the MiniMap size and position of an existing RectTransform.
There is no need to embed/reparent the full screen minimap in the target RectTransform. It just needs to overlay the minimap with a size position that matched the target RectTransform.

This would require two new public methods on the bl_MiniMap component. Something like this

1) bl_MiniMap.ExpandMiniMap(RectTransform target) - immediately set the MiniMap Full Screen mode and match size and position of the target RectTransform
2) bl_MiniMap.CollapseMiniMap() - immediately set the MiniMap in collapsed mode and restore the size and position

It's important that these methods do note animate the expand/contract, but immediately snap to the new size
The bl_MiniMap.ToggleSize() method does not meet my needs. I need to be able to explicitly set the FullScreen or MiniMap size

I sent you an email with more detail as I don't seem to be able to upload a screenshot here.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Sorry for late reply.

This is a good feature, I will work on it for the next update.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here