My wish in new MFPS version

Share your feedback or ideas
DylaNemesis

^^ This
My Studio's Website http://www.BeDaGame.ca
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Although there are many good ideas here I must admit.

I wonder that you are using an account with the name of a developer who is not you ChrisWilson? ;)
you think you can fool me like that?

for all users within the group, do not be fooled by this person, he posed as OMA and other persons, attempt to hack my account with a method very stupid and had access to addons without being part of the group, and I'm sure it also has a pirate version MFPS.

take care of it, not only in the forum, also use other means such as Skype to contact.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
tom80550
Contributor
Contributor

stop taking Lovatto an idiot perssonne this job so all merit pay work if you do hack MFPs bous avea no respect and you would end badly in your life
randallmallory_2

Dear Lovatto.
1)I am not using any software: like skype and teamspeak3.
2)I don't know this person: chriswilson
3)I am not trying to fool someone(and there is no silly guys!)
4)I'm not i hacker i'm just the AzanticGames group VIP member(I just donatting and no creator) it's small rank!!!
5)in AzanticGames Studio my duty is: Contact other developers and help them(that may help you to improve your knowledge)
That rule is copied from the our group
and the last: OMA(OneManArmy3D(Valdis Pētersons)) is not using the skype(do you know what that means? OMA cant fool someone because he is developer too) (i'm using his forum like yours) i knew him because he were using our forum!
6)The AzanticGames Studios All Groups:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administrator(The Leader)
Administrator Helper(Person who knows very good administrator)
Moderator(If you donate more then 500$ because that means you interested)
VIP Programmer(The best helper of programming for administrator)
VIP Master(Members who donating progressed times)
VIP(Members who have donated more then 100$)
VIP Member(Members who donated more then 50$)
Member(Members who have donated more then 10$ or just will be a good posted long time)
New Member(Members who have posted one times or more(but if moderator applied his post))
None(Members which are just signed in)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the last one the Level Icons you have in "Level System" addon i think you have copied from Web Browser game: Tanki Online! Why?Because my brother playing already 4 years this game so there is the image: http://en.tankiwiki.com/images/thumb/2/ ... nks_en.jpg
Everyone can report TankiOnline developers are millioners so they can buy full your awardspace server or phpBB company!!
And what have you done? you hacked icons or just download from en.tankiwiki.com? ;)
So you hacked TANKI ONLINE rank icons for URBAN OPS or for Level System Addon!
I am very bad now :cry:

You have not downloaded ranks from Tanki Online?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

randallmallory_2 wrote:Dear Lovatto.
1)I am not using any software: like skype and teamspeak3.
2)I don't know this person: chriswilson
3)I am not trying to fool someone(and there is no silly guys!)
4)I'm not i hacker i'm just the AzanticGames group VIP member(I just donatting and no creator) it's small rank!!!
5)in AzanticGames Studio my duty is: Contact other developers and help them(that may help you to improve your knowledge)
That rule is copied from the our group
and the last: OMA(OneManArmy3D(Valdis Pētersons)) is not using the skype(do you know what that means? OMA cant fool someone because he is developer too) (i'm using his forum like yours) i knew him because he were using our forum!
6)The AzanticGames Studios All Groups:
Administrator(The Leader)
Administrator Helper(Person who knows very good administrator)
Moderator(If you donate more then 500$ because that means you interested)
VIP Programmer(The best helper of programming for administrator)
VIP Master(Members who donating progressed times)
VIP(Members who have donated more then 100$)
VIP Member(Members who donated more then 50$)
Member(Members who have donated more then 10$ or just will be a good posted long time)
New Member(Members who have posted one times or more(but if moderator applied his post))
None(Members which are just signed in)
And the last one the Level Icons you have in "Level System" addon i think you have copied from Web Browser game: Tanki Online! Why?Because my brother playing already 4 years this game so there is the image: http://en.tankiwiki.com/images/thumb/2/ ... nks_en.jpg
Everyone can report TankiOnline developers are millioners so they can buy full your awardspace server or phpBB company!!
And what have you done? you hacked icons or just download from en.tankiwiki.com? ;)
So you hacked TANKI ONLINE rank icons for URBAN OPS or for Level System Addon!
I am very bad now :cry:

You have not downloaded ranks from Tanki Online?
Oh I think we have discovered a new account. :lol: :lol: :lol:
go but you are wrong to lie, remember that I can see your IP, and I can see all your accounts. ;)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
swatproject
Contributor
Contributor

no it wasnt, i spend most of my time blocking illegal download links for MFPS